Introducing: Anker’s All-New Neckband Earbuds

The most important thing is comfort/secure fit. Followed closely by audio quality

The two most important things for me is:

1. Fit. I have had a lot of in ear headphone because they are my first and only choice. However, some of them either don’t fit well or they fall with movement.
  2. Sound quality. The quality for listening music has to be outstanding for me to buy a new pair.

#pickme

1 Like

Two things strike me as very important: Sounds Quality and Battery Life. If they last forever but sound terrible, I will never use them, and vice versa. Looks come after functionality for me, which is why I value those two things highest.

1 Like

Looks like it (doubled battery hours), besides the overall design and finish.

If it isn’t, the description could do with being updated to help sell the differences more.

1 Like

What’s most important to me is that they have a good battery life as i travel for work and that the earpieces don’t keep falling out of my ears. Cant wait to try these!!

Important: sound quality no matter the size of the headphones

My first priority is always battery life - it doesn’t matter how wonderful the headset is, if I can’t use it for the whole day. Anker has always been my go-to choice for mobile battery solutions, and they’ve never failed me.

Second priority is split, between comfort and sound quality. I hate bluetooth headsets that hang from or on the ear, they simply don’t work for me. Earbuds have always been my choice, and this style of headset is one I’ve been using for years now. My current headset is growing a bit long in the tooth, however, and I’d love to have a new Anker to replace it!

1 Like

It’s hard to choose just one important feature for headphones.
The first feature that I look for is fit. I have small ears so I looks for ones that don’t fall out of my ears when I move.
I need great battery life because nothing is more annoying than a headphone battery that dies after only a few hours.
Sound, is also so important. Who wants to listen to music that sounds tinny or crappy.
Quality is also important. Nothing worse than spending a ton of money on headphones only to have them break down after a short period of time.

1 Like

Sound quality is the most important aspect in choosing headphones. I can deal with everything else if the sound quality is good.

1 Like

How clear I can hear through the headset

1 Like

When I look at headphones to buy these are the aspects I look at.

1. Quality of build
  2. Comfort
  3. How they sound
  4. Price

I look for quality of the product first. What material is used to make the ear buds. Is that material the best option for the type of ear buds or for the price. Second is quality of sound! What type of speaker is used, good quality or lower quality. How good is the fit! Fitting is very important! You don’t want anything to loose to fall off and not to tight that you risk damaging your ears. All of these are factors that I look for. Last but not least company reviews!! Is the comapny one you can trust for great sound quality and product quality?

1 Like

Most important is fit. Many earbuds don’t fit may ears. Also sound quality. Poor sound quality means you have play it louder potentially causing ear damage.

1 Like

I need headphones that stay put… I’ve done the around the neck headbands and no matter what they slide around - and the ear buds fall out. I loved the Anker sports headphones because they didn’t but the strings always manged to bounce or catch on things - I’m hoping this is the solution I’m looking for.

1 Like

What I lo9k for is comfort and durability for running races and training. I can’t wait to try these.!!!

1 Like

I like good sound quality and the flexibility these offer along with a great price!

1 Like

The most important for me is battery life - I am always forgetting to charge things. The longer the battery life the less I need to charge!

1 Like

I have nerve damage in both ears. For me earbuds need depth as well as clarity. The best inserts that worked for me where the old Plantonic ear buds that fit like a glove and the insert rested on my ear cannel perfectly. I have yet to find a pair of buds that fitted like that.

1 Like

Wirless headphones are a necessity for me in life because with work my hands are always tied up, these will undoubtedly make life a little easier.

1 Like

Love to have a headphone that is comfortable while wearing the gym

1 Like