Introducing: Anker’s All-New Neckband Earbuds

I already have anker sound buds lite , it’s amazing and comfortable, but i want to try Sound buds life also

Thanks anker for everything :rose::rose:

1 Like

The most important thing for me when using ear buds is how comfortable they are.

1 Like

Comfort. I have small ears and always have a hard time finding earbuds that fit and are comfortable. Comfort in the ear and around your head. Good sound quality is a plus also.

1 Like

Getting older (I’m 72) has meant that I tend to use earbuds with a built-in mic more & more particularly for phone calls. I have found I really appreciate the noise cancelling feature of the better products. I currently use wired earbuds but the idea of no cable getting tangled up, is also appealing!
If Anker put their name to a product, I am reassured it is of the finest quality and will be a great purchase!

I already have anker sound buds lite , it’s amazing and comfortable, but i want to try Sound buds life also

Thanks anker for everything :rose::rose:

I have tried many earbuds and most of them hurt the inside of my ear or make me look like frakenstine!

1 Like

Comfort is most important to me. Thanks for the giveaway. You guys make great stuff!

1 Like

Durability. I have gone through many headphone, wired and wireless. So I need good build quality because I am so hard on them.

1 Like

When choosing a pair of headphones I look for a few things.

I want a good balance of lows and mids/highs. I listen to a variety of tunes from metal to electronic, so a balance across the board is a must. I listen to music 6-10 hours a day at work in a noisy restaurant. Therefore, noise cancellation is a plus, but not huge.

Also recently entering the world of bluetooth headphones with a cheap Mpow wolverine pair from amazon(solid for the price, if not a tad skimpy on the battery life), I am always looking for an upgrade,

Lastly, durability and comfort are a plus too. Durability more so, as they are carted around a lot to and from work.

2 Likes

The most important thing for me when selecting the pair of headphones is one of my favorite anker no one brand I will choose one thing is in anker head phones sound quality is very fine to listen I purchase only anker brand I love this head phones very much .

1 Like

Comfort, quality, durability (I travel a lot, and have been known to be hard on headphones…).

When looking for new headphones I’m always looking for a great battery life 7-9 hours of listening time and a great fit! When running sound quality is not always at the top of my list but if I can find a great sound at a great price then you’ll always get my money!

1 Like

Most important thing I want me head phones to do is to stay in place

1 Like

Beside sound quality, I think how comfortable it is to fit in my ears and durability of the cords. I have had some that did not last as long as a cheap pair of 7 dollar head phones. As far as looks, as long as it does not make me look like Yoda, I am ok with it … lol though Yoda was rocking it… lol

What is most important to me when choosing a pair of headphones, is durability, followed by sound quality. I need them to feel and sound good, and last for awhile

1 Like

I want a pair of these I need a upgrade.

1 Like

So when it comes to selecting headphones of any kind wired or wireless the first thing and most important thing is sound quality. A close second would be noise canceling ability.

1 Like

I treadmill everyday, I am on a healthy mission…I would love some headphones that won’t fall out of my ears while running or brisk walking, with good sound to help keep me motivated! Thank you for this Awesome opportunity!

1 Like

Sound quality first then comfort

1 Like

The most important thing for me is how they fit. It may sound silly, but why do I want a pair of earbuds that sound amazing but don’t feel right. Obviously they have to sound nice, too, but we all know that Anker doesn’t disappoint with quality. I’m all in to try them even if I don’t receive a pair in this giveaway.

2 Likes