Introducing: Anker’s All-New Neckband Earbuds

The most important features for headphones for me is sound quality. Next would be build quality/durability, and then how well they fit/stay in my ears (if ear bud type headphones).

2 Likes

There is a conflict between these features, like battery life = larger, sound quality = larger in the ear but then battery off-ear. Long lasting = wires not being caught. Feel = smaller.

So this is likely a horses-for-courses example where probably audiophiles need to own 2 or 3 audio systems and use them based on circumstance.

I like how Anker is making such a diverse choice, but really my 1st important thing dominates everything else, no matter how you design it to suit audio / fit / battery, it has to be reliable.

The 18 month warranty means you do not waste money, but you still waste time if it fails, to report and replace.

3 Likes

When I look for BT earbuds I make sure they have decent sound quality and they are from a legit maker (like Anker, JBL, Bose, Beats etc.) And have long battery life and are very durable, Anyway good luck to everyone!

2 Likes

When I am looking at headphones I always look for fantastic sound with a great build quality which will allow me to enjoy my music for a long time.

1 Like

When purchasing headphones, I always look for a product that are stylish, at a decent price point, comfortable, durable and produce a high quality sound. These new headphones look like they fit the bill. Looking forward to getting a pair of these!

2 Likes

Must be lightweight. Longer battery life. Deep Base.
Thank You

2 Likes

Has to stay in my ear when I run!

2 Likes

Ive used many wireless headphones and so far my anker sound buds have been the best, especially for conference calls the sound clear and the battery life is amazing.

2 Likes

It’s so embarrassing when you are singing and the music stopped sunddenly.:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I also have the same issue with my ears…but when I running with Soundbuds Lite, it never falling out of my ears again! It’s amazing!:laughing:

2 Likes

There are a few things that top my list when it comes to headphones/earbuds:

1. Noise Cancelling. Not CVC mic-level noise cancelling for calls, but legitimate bose-style noise cancelling when you have them in for music. I bought a pair of soundbuds from anker that were listed on Amazon as “noise-cancelling” only to find that they were referring to the mic and not the earbuds themselves. I was disappointed, but realized I should have known beforehand. CVC refers to the mic, not the earbuds. Buyer beware!

2. Solid fit and staying power. I know this is on everyone’s list, but it;s super important. Even with the Anker soundbuds I use now, the fit is patchy at best. I would love to get away from the over-the-ear design, but having tried multiple pairs of earbuds I’m fairly certain this is the only way to get them to stay under all circumstances. I would love to be proved wrong though. :slight_smile:

3. Battery. Generally, most bluetooth earbuds have a pretty good battery life, but I’ve come to expect more from Anker. My Soundcore Boost absolutely blew away my expectations for bluetooth speakers. I still can’t believe the sound quality they packed into that product. Nice work, folks.

4. Slim profile. I like the soundbuds I have now because they only have the one cord on the back. It makes them basically invisible and easy to pack. I’m a nit skeptical of the neck piece but willing to give it a shot. with substantial improvement in other areas this is negotiable.

5. A good microphone. I switch between music and phone calls constantly. I need to have a good mic attached for this. So far, Anker does an excellent job. I’ve had no complaints from the 100+ people I have spoken with on my current soundbuds. Probably that CVC tech they list as “noise cancelling” on amazon. :grin:

Anyway, thanks as always Anker for supporting the community and listening to us! You guys are the best.

3 Likes

The fit in the ear followed by the sound is most important. Doesn’t matter what they sound like if they don’t fit in and stay in my ear

2 Likes

For me, headphones need to be comfortable and solidly built. Whilst sound quality is a plus, that’s no help if I can’t wear them for a full workout.

2 Likes

Comfort after a long duration while running or cycling

2 Likes

What is most important to me when choosing a pair of headphones, it would be a toss up between comfort/fit and sound. They can have the vest sound but it doesn’t matter if they are not comfortable or continually fall out of your ears and they can fit nicely and be extra comfortable but the sound is not the best. I guess they go hand in hand (or ear in ear if you want to be literal about it!) LOL!!!

2 Likes

Cost, Sound, comfort, durability…are all important, that’s why I already have a pair of the Soundbuds Lite! Nothing else even comes close. I thought the Soundbuds were good but the Lite is a whole other level. Between these and the SoundCore 2 the Summer never sounded better!

2 Likes

Well looking for headphone with a good battery life. Battery life is the key to good headphone along with other things. The durability. I need headphone that are going to last. The distance range. Sound quality of course. Good for music and talking. Comfort. Comfort is key as well. Especially if you’re working out. Noise reduction as well to limit background noise. Other headphone the person can hear every move i make. I really want a pair with a good noise reduction. The ear fit. Good for all ear types. I support Anker and all there products. I’m really looking forward to these headphone.

2 Likes

When looking for wireless earbuds I first look for audio quality. What’s the point if it doesn’t sound good? Next, I look to avoid tangled cables, so retractable cables work, or the self contained units with no cord. Next is battery life, which cuts out some of the self contained kinds.
Looking forward to seeing how good these are, as I’ve been using LG Tone’s for a while, and welcome competition in the market.

2 Likes

In any audio device, I’m looking for sound quality and balance. I can give up some for other features, but not much. In ear buds, they have to fit. There’s nothing worse than having to adjust them all the time because they’re falling out of my ears. I haven’t found the perfect fit yet, and I have 3 different ear bud sets.

2 Likes

The big three factors for me are battery life, durability, and sounds quality, but I’d have to give a slight edge to sound quality. If I’ve got headphones that sound great, I’m willing to take a little extra care of them, and as long as they get me through a work day I can forgive a shorter battery. That being said, it’s always nice to work eight hours, and have some juice left when I get home for gaming!

2 Likes