Introducing: Anker’s All-New Neckband Earbuds

Wireless, convenience, fit and sound quality. The charge/battery life is also important.

1 Like

What I look for in buying headphones is definitely sound quality 1st and foremost, followed by comfort. Sound for me is what has to be spot on for me when listening and trying on headphones. If they sound good, then, the fit is the second highest priority for me. They need to stay in my ears, and also be of great comfort.

1 Like

When I’m looking for headphones I always look for comfort and sound quality. Thanks for the chance to enter

1 Like

Most important is they stay in my ear comfortably. Good sound I can hear too. Price point for sure.

1 Like

In order of importance.

1. Durability. Been through many earbuds, oem ones too.
  2. Brand. Usually go to Audiotechnica for my audio, but I enjoy my Anker wireless earbud too
  3. Price. Gotta pay for what you get.
  4. Design. Metallic or solid colors

affordablitily, sound quality, comfort and quality.

1 Like

For me, talk time and quality are very important, as I’m usually on the phone. Noice cancellation for the mic is also a must.

1 Like

Ultimately, when I look for which headphones to buy, i try to grab a pair that has pros that outweigh the cons. No pair of headphones are perfect, but some come really close. Everyone has a preference and for a company to make great earbuds to satisfy the general public is difficult. Ive recently come to love anker products and I have a feeling these headphones will not disappoint the majority of music lovers.

1 Like

Most important quality has to be the comfort/fit for in-service headphones! No point being great sound quality if they keep falling out or are downright uncomfortable!

1 Like

For me the single most important thing is fit. Without the proper fit, you cannot have the proper sound. Its horrible when you have to constantly fidget with them to keep them from falling out of your ears!

1 Like

When choosing headphones I consider sound first. This is the primary purpose of the headphones, to make sound. Next I consider durability. I don’t want to drop a load of cash on a product just to have to replace it shortly down the road. Next I consider comfort; I want to use the product without distraction. Final consideration is looks (if I’m still deciding between different products).

1 Like

Battery life and staying in place!

1 Like

Firstly they have to be comfortable and stay in place , long battery life and quality sound! You know with Anker you’ll get all of these qualities!

1 Like

I look for long lasting battery life and buds that fit my tiny ears!

1 Like

I look for comfort when purchasing a set of blue tooth headsets…that battery life and the quality of the sound, if it doesnt sound good than its not going to be for me as I do like to listen to my music when i work… am a delivery driver so I rely on a good working headset for at least 8hrs a day

1 Like

The most important feature for me would be comfort. If the headphones are not comfortable I will end up leaving them in the drawer.

1 Like

I look for mainly battery life i love to go without charging for days without having to charge and i go on very long walks because i jist recently set walki g goals for myself and uped my step count

1 Like

When choosing a pair of headphones it is important for me to feel that “love at first sight” feeling. When I listen to music, I love feeling as if I am there at a live event performance from the artist.

1 Like

What I find to be important when choosing headphones are, in no particular order :

1. Bluetooth
  2. Sound
  3. Design
  4. Function
1 Like

I need earbuds that are discrete so i can wear them at work

1 Like