Introducing Anker Fan Swag | Pick What You Want Most!

Remember many if us need big and tall sizes, otherwise we would all do this

6 Likes

I agree with you

1 Like

Can you get caribiners? Having backpacks and stuff to hold gear is great but if we get caribiners we can use it to clip all our stuff together. I have one on my father’s Motion Q speaker and I clip it to my backpack when at school. So having the Anker logo will also help spread awareness

3 Likes

That’s 1/3 of the year in Montreal! :joy::upside_down::snowflake:

5 Likes

Yes a cracking idea. Make them reflective or glow in dark

4 Likes

Sounds like a plan! I’d have a Reflective/Glow in the dark Anker sticker on my bike!

3 Likes

What does @AnkerOfficial mean by a peripheral design contest?

1 Like

Google PERIPHERAL

And you’ll find out.

It’s what I do when I do t know what a word means, and it’ll help you learn it.

2 Likes

usually I’m a fan of tshirts if they’re of nice soft quality. But any fan swag is appreciated!

1 Like

I find fruit of the loom, make some great t-shirts and are often used for trade stuff… Plus as a t-shirt manufacturer, they’re already set up in western sizings :wink:

3 Likes

American apparel is another good one. Plus they are ethically sourced and sweatshop free! :grin:

Had some of my favourite Tee’s from them, excellent fit and wash brilliantly…prices are sometimes high but I guess you get what you pay for :grin:

1 Like

I’ve had some custom t shirts from creators on redbubble.com that were printed onto American apparel tees and the quality of them is too notch! :ok_hand:t2:

Stickers, t-shirts and travel cases! Please! Maybe hats, also.

A heat reactive mug would be pretty nice to have and have the battery level grow and shrink based on how much is left.

20 Likes

That would be class. I’d even buy it :yum:

Since anker is associated chargers / cables / travel items best would be travel case for gadgets where you can keep your products

2 Likes

Now this is right up my alley.

1 Like

gotta love socks!

2 Likes

Holy shit that’s brilliant :+1:

1 Like