Infini Mini Giveaway | What’s Your Lucky Number?

That was INTENSE @AnkerOfficial and crazy fun, too! Exhausting for some, like me, who stared at this page constantly refreshing it. After all of that, it would do me some good to get some physical therapy- for my thumb :+1: !!

So… I was thinking… it would be AWESOME if you gave those who participated a promo code to purchase the Infini Mini at a discounted price (% off) :heart_eyes: because believe me- many people here, and especially those who desperately tried but didn’t win, well earned and deserve it!

(I’m biased to the idea, of course, because I want another one :grin:)

Some food for thought …

3 Likes

So lets give it a try as I see a lot of other comments and may have a chance L

OL

Hope I have good luck

Hope I have good luck

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

I think that is a great idea, I must agree with you… However I was one of the lucky ones, but yes I believe that would be wonderful for the not so lucky ones this time who are interested in making a purchase at a percentage off HOWEVER KEY POINT IS THE DISCOUNT FOR :rainbow::blossom::call_me_hand:t2:ONLY THE ONES WHO PARTICIPATED​:call_me_hand:t2::blossom::rainbow:… YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT IT WAS VERY EXHAUSTING!!! @anker

3 Likes

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

2 Likes

I wonder how long it will take for people to catch on and realize this event is over. :joy::joy:

5 Likes

I guess it’s not over just yet :joy: [quote=“AnkerOfficial, post:1, topic:61124”]
This competition runs from July 5th to July 11th, 2018.
[/quote]

1 Like

I guess you’re right the event is technically not over yet but all the prizes have been claimed already. A guarantee mark my words people still be entering a week or two :thinking::joy:

4 Likes

Next time I should set up the #1000 goal for you!:joy:

1 Like

Hey, you say jump I’ll say how high?

After having watched this unfold, I agree with @ndalby more and more. Hopefully next time is a different contest. In fact, it wouldn’t bother me if we were to see no more of these winning reply number contests.

Hi @nicholebanks33, this competition is over.

realised it was us only…