Important Software Update for eufyCam

We are currently forwarding all instances of this to the engineers. What is your device’s serial number?

Provide your device’s serial number, we’ll see what we can do on our end, but the update should be pushed through soon!

I agree with @Ice1, can @AnkerSupport please add a manual update feature. The staged update method gets quite frustrating when you’ve been dealing with some of the bugs that a new update addresses.

You mentioned providing our serial number so that your engineers can push the update, do we send it by direct message so that it is not publicly displayed in the forum?

1 Like

I sent you a private message with my serial number

Ah yes. It’d be best to actually send us an email with the serial number. We won’t be using this serial number to push the update specifically, but rather for our engineers to keep an eye on these numbers, if, for some reason, the update hasn’t been sent to you by the end of the week.

What is the email should i send the email ?

No worries, messaging works as well!

Finally got my system updated this morning !
Now running HB 1.0.6.6 and cameras running 1.6.9
Hope to see major improvements, specially on signal strength :wink:

Still at 1.0.5.9 :frowning:

We’re currently pushing 1.0.6.6 to you all! You should have the update by the end of next week!

its here, 1.6.6 :slight_smile:

I got it too !

FINALLY…got it too! 1.0.6.6 here in NJ :sunglasses:

EUFY CAM APP UPDATE

1 Like

I got the app and firmware updated to latest. Finally !!

How’s everything working for you so far?

So far so good. Still have lots of improvements to be made but slowly getting a hang of it.