I'm officially done with Micro-USB & Lightning ... only USB-C from now on

I counter with an imperfect but workable suggestion.

I don’t ever need nearby two devices plugged in needing >10W per port, so I can assemble a workable solution, agree imperfect, with the 63W + Nano to get 5 ports 3 C + 2A.

When I need more 2 ports > 10W its because I have a Powercore PD to recharge, and as I don’t need to touch Powrcore for hours while it recharges, it can go into the further away wall socket with the Nano while the tablet phone devices I want to nearby go to the 63W two USBPD ports.

Yes, a 5 port with say 3 or 4 USB PD would be a good next product to flesh out the many-port range like it is now for the USB-A port.

I got a Nano for free and the 63W for free so I’m not grumbling too severely. :flushed:

1 Like

And we know exactly what you’re talking about. :+1:

When’s that going on sale? Black Friday $39?

Fingers crossed it goes on sale for Black Friday :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

It is certainly a step in the right direction.

1 Like

Anker has a USB-C Power Strip section. It’s a disgrace. Every power strip has 2 USB-A ports and only 1 USB-C port. If you’re going to call it a USB-C power strip, then shouldn’t the focus of the power strip be USB-C?? There should be more USB-C ports than USB-A ports.

Please Anker, next time you make a USB-C power strip, please include 3 USB-C and 2 USB-A. Thank you.

2 Likes

It’s $40 today. Buy quickly!

1 Like

I came here to post the same thing. :slight_smile: I had a camel3 alert set, so when I got the email this morning, I made the purchase.

I gave away one USB-C charger yesterday, so this “replaces” that. At least that’s what I’m telling my wife.

1 Like

Glad you noticed in time. image

I suggest buying just one as I reckon it can be improved upon without too much effort. This is a good fit for my bedside as I’m phone C , tablet C, 3-in-1 USB-A and my watch USB-A,when I want to recharge my Powercore PD I move the phone to the 3-in-1 in C mode otherwise it recharges my flashlight as MicroB.

Yes, this will liberate one or two single / dual chargers. I’m shortly having a family meal and probably will offer up a Mini dual A 12W to anyone who wants.

1 Like