I need a usb-c to lightning cable! Who else?

I could use one, too.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:Youā€™re funny.only thing Apple has ever given me are headaches.

1 Like

I am using a USB-C hub for MacBook Pro which I can use it for charging my iOS device at the same time.The Dock I am using can connect microSD card and ightning flash drive too.

At last: https://www.macrumors.com/2018/03/12/apple-usb-c-ports-mfi-program/

Yup, reported here

@AnkerSupport Are we doing this???

You can sent an email to support@anker.com with your question! Our customer representative will help you sort it out.:innocent:

Lolā€¦ Well bows a good time to startā€¦ like said Anker is BEATING APPLE at their own gameā€¦ I donā€™t think Apple likes thatā€¦

Please please can anker release these already. With the new iPhones not being released with these cables or even a usb c charger itā€™s a perfect time to release these mfi certified cables!

Itā€™s on Apple, not Anker. They have to open up the certification program.

Thatā€™s where you are wrong from a previous post the program has been open since March

See thatā€™s the th 8k ng about Mac- rumors as it doesnā€™t always report properly. Yes Apple was said to update the midi program but have you notice there have been no 3rd party Mifi USB-C cables? Thatā€™s because apple updated the program but still did not allow it, as you can see Here Dated September 5, 2018

[Quote] Apple will soon allow hardware developers to manufacture Made for iPhone (MFi) certified USB-C to Lightning cables, reports Japanese site Mac Otakara. Apple is said to have recently informed developers who participate in the MFi program about the change.

Right now, there are no Apple-approved USB-C to Lightning cables available for purchase, which means customers who want a USB-C to Lightning cable must purchase one directly from Apple for $19. With the new MFi update, third-party hardware manufacturers will be able to create USB-C to Lightning cables.[/Quote]

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
If anybody believed that I have a bridge I would like to sell them.

Anyone else want lightning to c???

The issue is with Apple not allowing third party companies to license / produceā€¦

Thatā€™s your best bet for the time being