Homebase 2 will not reconnect after reset

Sorry to bring up a old topic. But I had the same problem, I installed homebase 2 on the app, and then had to repair it cause my pw wasn’t working in the app anymore (don’t know why) however, was unable to re pair it or connect it with the eufy app any more. I was, however, able to connect it to a homekit instance cause I guess it was in some kinda pairing mode which made no sence.
From there, I had to find an iphone (luckily where was one that was forced on my partner) and was able to connect homekit to the device from there .

After that, I installed the eufy security app and then was able to add the homebase 2 to the account which allowed me to be able to use it on my android device. Of course, after that, I removed it from homekit so that it wouldn’t drain the battery like a river drains into the ocean.

2 things that didn’t make sense.

1. Why was the device stuck in a pairing mode that could not be accessed by the android device
  2. Why can you not have spaces in the password for the wifi for only the homebase 2. Every other device has it, except for this one.

Sorry, so long story short, if you have an iphone around, you can get homebase 2 back in your account and connected to your android debive, but I think that is a stupid work around, and many people don’t have that luxury.