Help Me Decide! | PowerDrive Picture Poll

If you change the colour of the right foto to blue it is OK. The red is too agressive.

I think you need to make a mix of the two pics. In my opinion the orientation of the charger in the right one is better, but blue is the color of the Anker company and from a psicological view blue is the color of trust.
Hope to be helpful

1 Like

voted for the right one since I feel like it give you a better look

Went with the left since the first I look at when it comes to the product is ports. I already know what brand I want so having the brand be the center of attention wasn’t necessary. Also the blue was more pleasing to the eyes and looked more like the brand color compare to red.

One of the reasons that I selected the left photo was the word Anker in the top left corner. When I see the post on Facebook the Anker name is in the top corner on both the red and blue photos.

Will they be branded as PowerDrive II or still just PowerDrive? And will there be one with dual type c ports?

I see red as a impulse and fighting color, and I see blue as a calm and thinking color, Also I think, I can just see the picture clearer in the blue one.

The one on the left. Shows me exactly what I’m purchasing. I don’t like angled pictures in advertisements - always concerns me that I may be missing something.

Thanks guys! All your feedback has great value for us, I already share this information to our creative team. The design of our new PD car charger will refer to these opinions, and thanks again!:hugging:

2 Likes

i voted for right

1 Like