Help Decide the Future of Nebula!

There was a thread recently Tim.
But it’s too difficult.
When talking about a speaker,easy.
We talk about the same thing.

But a discussion about beer?
No wattage, no sound to discuss about:

TASTE only :yum:

But who ever from the " old crew" comes to Munich, let me know.
WE WILL DO A REAL TESTING, (BUT not for US only :wink:)
Everybody :grin: is welcome here!
As far I see at the map: A paradise! PROST!

1 Like

I’m partial to the elliptical concept, but the transparent one is way too cool not to be voted!

Somehow I doubt it will be available outside the US…

1 Like

May be , but aren’t testers (not US) as good and useful, even the item
will be offered in the USA only?

The downside of being in Europe or Canada is that it’s nowhere near the market size of the US hence why we get penalised for that.

But an interesting question is how are Anker supposed to grow further in these countries if we are getting very limited opportunities to test and help spread the gospel word of the company.

1 Like

I did a lot of advertising.
The fellows at my chair were fascinated about the quality.
And I see how good RoboVac sells here in Germany I really dont know why we are on the “darkside of the moon” :weary:

1 Like

Regardless of poll results, feel you should know that I think A looks like an electric pencil sharpener @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

I like C

@AnkerTechnical
The description for C n A are mixed up.
A, you call a cube
C, you call elipticle

Shouldn’t this be the other way round.

Plus, what do you call “booming” sound. I call it 2x 20w speakers minimum.

1 Like

Perhaps Franz, these products don’t work abroad, cos with our crazy usb power levels, it blows them up?

I can’t think of any other reasons stuff doesn’t come across the pond! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I agree, but this will add to the numbers ultimately.:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Call B Tesseract and that will do wonders :slight_smile:

1 Like

My thoughts - Concept A is the best suited. Looks sleek and hand grip is just awesome. Top surface interface looks neat and clean. Concept A be called as Andromeda or named by some spacial galaxy :slight_smile:

I don’t think the pre-order Capsule II is any of the listed concepts, the Projector aperture is rounder in Capsule II and concepts have it completely different

I love seeing internals, makes things seem more real than plastic packaging.

1 Like

If I am being honest, this would be a great product IF the touch sensors are big. I tried the Space NC headphones and the touch sensor wasn’t big enough making it difficult to play or pause.

In terms of design, I liked Concept C because it looks more premium than the other 2 (at least in pictures) and Concept A looks much cheaper compared to B and C.

Mac I don’t really care about any free stuff, same as you do.

But being behind such “a wall” is frustrating, not for us “old soldiers” we are.
But there are many young forumners who would like to be in such a testing game.

So, if ANKER will really increase the European/Canadian market they make a mistake to exclude the Europeans/Canadians in such a way. :angry:

3 Likes

It’s a tough call they’re all nice but I think C is the best.

1 Like

Same here with me @fhassm I’m more interested in providing constructive feedback and spreading the word about all the Anker brands on my social media platforms than getting a free product

2 Likes

Oh, I do my job here daily : Questions regarding the RoboVac at Amazon.de. Many of those, big increasing market, I do my best.
I like and have fun.

But if there is no future for us, I will do what I have to do:
I will enjoy my life as a retired man! :joy:

2 Likes

Ja, but if this is neither accepted nor recognized we are on the “wrong ship” TITANIC!

1 Like

I agree with some, C looks more elegant. Sure B is cool but the novelty will wear off fast. Besides that, are you really going to sit there and stare at it or use it to watch something? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes