Help Decide the Future of Nebula!

Anker should really develop a compact projector which should fit in a hand grip with 1080p and at least 150-200 lumen. Concept A looks to resembles this, with size reduced.

Thanks for the support !

I love being asked!

Not C. Moving parts = something to fail.

Between A and B, slightly towards B but no strong preference.

C - looks great!

I voted for Concept A!

1 Like

C looks stunning!! I would love to get my hands on one of these!!

Glad to see some supporters of Concept A!

2 Likes

I’m a fan of Concept C! All three look solid, and I had to take a few moments to really make my decision. I think one of the things I enjoy about it is the fact that it doesn’t look like a projector.

It’s hard for me to choose between Option B and Option C. But I finally made it to Option C cause Space Tesseract sounds way more cooler. Can’t wait to see this being released! :nerd:

So there will be another “We Love Testing” event after launching the projector? Any perks for those who selected winning option?

Cant wait!

I think B and C are very appealing, but I like the rounded shape of A…which totally makes me the minority here. LOL! I love these hand held projectors!

1 Like

we need more concept A supporters here. I dont want to promote other products on this forum, but there are atleast couple more products which are pretty compact such as PICO https://www.piqoprojector.com/ , these are just too good to hold and use. I am a backer, hope to see it when I get it.

Not saying, Anker do the same thing, but develop a better solution

1 Like

B and C look cool, but I don’t think that the transparent panel would be durable enough for every day use, much less portability. I would be afraid to take it along and get it scratched up. A looks a little more rugged. I like the idea of the sliding cover on C.

1 Like

I like C. the Tesseract model.

1 Like

Definitely C. It has that sleek quality look!

1 Like

C is more of Anker’s style and trend.

1 Like

C looks the most premium :sunglasses::grinning:

2 Likes

I agree on C.Its Anker style and something Id be very happy with. Ive been looking at these but so expensive. Im hoping to test it! I really love the new stuff Anker is coming out with.

1 Like