[Contest Ended] Happy Thanksgiving | Write a Thank-You Note and WIN

Gigi, Happy Thanksgiving. You have always been there for me no matter how bad things got. For that I am thankful for you. I love you.

1 Like

Nope but there are more expensive things that could also be chosen :grin:

I chose the Robovac for my wife because she hates vacuuming and puts it off until it needs to be done. I try to vacuum but she just yells at me saying I do it wrong so I don’t even try anymore

Don’t know why, this just jumped in my head :grin: :laughing:

2 Likes

@elmo41683 @ndalby

i was thinking more…

1 Like

Haha you guys are too much

So, Rob,

Which one is the correct version? Hahahaha

Neither I don’t touch the vacuum remember

1 Like

“phobia hauritorium pulveris” :joy:

1 Like

Thank you to CAA. You saved me when I came back from Costa Rica to find a dead battery. I would love to gift the Jump Starter Pro so even though you came through for us I can handle this task myself. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 Like

Dear Sister,
Happy Thanksgiving. Here is a Premium Bluetooth Speaker from Anker for you to enjoy your Xmas music everyday for the next month! Katt

Dear Ryan,
Happy Thanksgiving!
To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Anker SoundCore Pro+
Thank you for always supporting me when I’m going the unbearable things.

1 Like

Dear Alex,

Happy Thanksgiving :slight_smile:

Thanks for your continuous support and helping me out. I’m sending you the amazing Soundcore Life 2 over ear headphones :slight_smile:
Hope you will enjoy it!

1 Like

Good luck to everybody :four_leaf_clover:

Dear Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Soundcore Infini 35inch Soundbar

Thank you for always taking care of me and hope this will replace your old speakers for when you are watching your old war movies.

Good luck everybody!

Hope all those, who did… Had a great Thanksgiving Day.

Hopefully no one spent the day alone or working…

Not quite the same… Despite spending most of.ly working.life as a cook, i.omly spent a times working on Christmas day.

Mind one Christmas, i.coomrd the whole meal n.trimmings, by myself for 40 plus guests. This was due.to.thr hostel chef, letting us down on the day. So I stepped in and despite having more arm.in a cast, did everything perfectly. lol, Yes, I’m blowing.my own trumpet! hehehe

2 Likes

Hi Mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you an Anker PowerCore+ 26800 and PowerPort+ 1 charger. This should help with your forever dying communication devices. You’ve been traveling alone a lot and I always get worried when I can’t contact you. It’s usually because your battery is dead and it terrifies the crap out of me. Please ease my mind by keeping your devices charged. You’re my only parent left and I don’t want to think about you not having a charged device to contact someone in case of an emergency.

Thank you for being YOU and teaching me to chase my wildest dreams.

Love,

Your only child <3

1 Like

Dear Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a SoundCore Pro+ 25W Bluetooth Speaker.

Thank you for always supporting me and loving me unconditionally.

1 Like

Dear family,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you an Anker Core 10000.

Thank you for always supporting me!

1 Like