[Contest Ended] Happy Thanksgiving | Write a Thank-You Note and WIN

Dear Parents,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a SoundCore Pro+ 25W Bluetooth Speaker so you can finally get throw out that old sound system and get with the new times! You both certainly deserve it!

Thank you for everything that you have done for myself, brother & sister! We love you more than life!

3 Likes

To my dear son Michael,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a soundcore motion q to complete your set and keep the good tunes going through the holidays.

Thank you for always doing your homework and being model student. I know the future holds great things for you. I am so proud to be you Mother.

Love Mom

2 Likes

Dear T my hubby

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Robovac 30C

Thank you for being supportive and there in my darkest hour, for being my rock and not letting me give up, and for our beautiful daughter.

1 Like

Dear mom!
hey mom! happy thanksgiving! here’s a little something for you, the Anker PowerHouse!
Thanks for all those years of slaving for me!

Dear Mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerCore+ 26800 PD with 30W Power Delivery Charger.

Thank you for being you.

Dear Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a SoundCore Model Zero+

Thanks you for raising me to be the best person I can be, and teaching me how to be the father my kids deserve. Most of all, thank you for teaching me to chase the things that make me happy, and not get lost pursuing things that don’t improve my life and the lives of those around me. I know you have recently gotten anew phone and started streaming new music, so enjoy this speaker and share your new tunes with you friends and family! It’s stylish design will match your living room / dining room decor beautifully and the sound will fill up that whole space!

Love,
Your Son

1 Like

Dear wife Marina,

Happy Thanksgiving! You gave me the best gift one could ever imagine this year. Our little one is healthy and smart - which is more than what can be said of his father… - and the joy of our lives. I can’t wait to experience all those first with you two.

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Nebula Capsule II, because I know you must steal time from taking care of our little one to catch on to an episode of your favourite series - and also because I know pretty soon he’ll be demanding Minions to be playing non-stop throughout the day and we’ll need our time as a couple… :grin:

Thank you for giving me the best gift of my life, and allowing me to be part of your path.

Yours truly,
Tiago

2 Likes

Dear Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving!

In an effort to appease mom I would like to gift you a Powerwave 7.5 stand for your new iPhone 8. Although it works, moms old charger is most certainly not enough to charge properly, not to mention you always take her phone off and put yours on (leading to her phone always being dead). While I understand it works fine, it really isn’t a reason to make mom complain to me every time I visit. Yes, I also understand that when she sees how cool your new charger is she will make you buy her a wireless charging iPhone as well, but too bad!!! Then you will just have to learn to share or get her one as well.

Thanks for always being there for me and my family,

Love

Your Oldest :grin:

2 Likes

Dear Dad,
Happy Thanksgiving!
To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Soundcore Flare+.
You have always been happy to share new music with me, and it would only be fitting to express my thanks by giving you another way to enjoy that music. Thank you for all of those times in the car we spent wailing away to Stone Temple Pilots and Santana.
Love you Dad!

3 Likes

Dear my very precious Peppa (Jane),

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a new mobile phone, that works and doesn’t keep freezing.

Failing that, I’d send you a, POWERWAVE STAND.

Thank you, when I was low, sad, depressed, extremely anxious, stressed and completely run down, you came along and not only accepted me as I was, but as I am still.

I was an unlovable, unhappy fker, with no care for anyone else, you showed me love like I’ve never known… Never, not from my family, not from any past relationship, not from my old church, you’re love for me outshines them all.

I was an angry, bad tempered bstard, who hated himself and everyone around me. Your hugs broke all that down.

Without you I am nothing but a souless shell.

Thank you with all my heart :heartbeat:, which without you is dark and rotten :black_heart:

2 Likes

Dear Emily,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Soundcore Infini Mini Soundbar. So we can cuddle up watching movies together and finally be able to drown out the shouting from the kids as they play fortnite.

Thank you for being you and being my missing piece.

2 Likes

Dear my son,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Anker Soundcore Flare+.

Thank you for being nice to me since you were born :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Dear First Car (name is Dusty…but its a new car!)

Happy FIRST THANKSGIVING!!

To express my thanks to you, I’ll be sending you a Roav DashCam C2 Pro. You deserve so much better for carrying me and my friends around everywhere. I am so sorry someone mistreated you by leaving an 8 foot key scar and I wasn’t there to protect you. It’s only been 4 months and you already have a scar that might last a while because your damn owner is too poor to fix it. But do not worry, hopefully Anker will come to the rescue and get us a nice dashcam that will keep you protected at all time. LOVE YOU, YOURE AN AWESOME CAR!!!

-Owner.

1 Like

Super, dass Du dich hier einbringst.
Aber bitte schreib doch deine Beiträge auf Englisch.
Die meisten hier sprechen Englisch.
Und wir paar " lonesome krauts" sollten nicht zu
überheblich sein.
Wir, die community freuen uns auf weitere Beiträge.
Servus einen guten Abend.

Fine you are taking part here.
But PLEASE write your articles in English.
The most here speak English.
And we, those some lonely Germans we shouldnt be arrogant.
We, the community would be delighted if more of your comments would show up here.
Bye and a nice evening.

1 Like

Dear Mom and Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Roav Jump Starter Pro.

Thank you for encouraging me to improve each day.

Also, I want to give thanks to @AnkerOfficial and the entire Community staff for making this such a great place to interact with others about the devices we all love so much. Keep up the great work!

4 Likes

Dear Micheal,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a SmartCharge F2 for your car.

Thank you for being a wonderful friend.

1 Like

Dear Darling Wife,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerHouse because your Love empowers me each day.

Thank you for providing the Spark of Love.

1 Like

Dear Donna

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Nebula Capsule Smart Portable Wi-Fi Mini Projector

Thank you for putting up with me and my weirdness, quirkinesses, mood swings, depression, awkwardness and general difficulties! I know I’m frustrating but I appreciate you doing all you do for me and the kids. We love you and couldn’t live without you. I hope @AnkerOfficial can give you a gift to put a smile on your face and give you some “you” time watching movies and tv shows to your hearts content - you deserve it darling! Xxx

1 Like

Dear Dad & Mum

Happy thanksgiving! To show my thanks for all your love and support through the years I’m sending you a Roav Jumper Starter Pro

So even though you may fret that your car battery might not last long beyond the next MOT…you will be covered by Anker when in a sticky spot (and by me in spirit :wink: )

Kudos to @AnkerOfficial for all the great products and competitions they run throughout they year & last but not least…Happy thanksgiving to all community members…your assistance to others (and us mods) make this a great place to be :thumbsup:

1 Like

Dear Michele,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Powerline II + Lightning cable.

Thank you for always being there.
David

1 Like