[Contest Ended] Happy Thanksgiving | Write a Thank-You Note and WIN

I thank you very much for good products.I
I can not count which one good because they are all good.Soecially I like phone mount stuff .l see Anker symbol I am so happy.I gave one set with magnet to my daughter in US.She likes it so much.
Happy Thanksgiving
God bless you at Anker.

Dear Pat,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerHouse so you don’t have to worry about bringing the generator when we go camping anymore.

Thank you for taking my brother and I on all the camping trips and other guy things after our father passed away. You made it bearable.

Love,
Will

Dear self,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerCore 5000.

Thank you for for being awesome!.

Dear Angela,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerCore+ 26800.

Thank you for supporting me learning drawing and for being a awesome older sister…

Dear Corinna,

Happy Thanksgiving!

I’m so thankful for the time we’ve had together, I’d like to send you a PowerCore AC so that when the missiles finally strike, and you’ve survived that your computer and phone will both have power.

Dear Kevin,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Eufy Robovac.

Thank you for for doing the vacuuming. This should really help!

Dear Merlin,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Soundcore Flare+.

Thank you for making and sharing your beautiful music.

Dear loving wife,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C!

Thank you for not yelling at when I don’t vacuum enough.

Dear Sister,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerCore+ 26800.

Thank you for being such an amazing person in my life. You have always been so kind to me and I love you so much. Since you have been using my portable charger so much. I hope I can win this one for you. :smile:. Also, I am really grateful for Anker for providing such amazing products for consumers.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Dear Dad,
Happy Thanksgiving!
You always carry around that old Anker power pack so I’m sending you PowerCore Lite 20000.
Thank you for being a great dad!
Jerry

Happy Thanksgiving Mom,
I know hospice care has been difficult. If anyone reads this please donate to help find a care for Huntington’s disease. Mom loves TV & the Big Bang Theory. I’m thankful that I’m able to care for her and work from home. I’d like her to have a Nebula Mars Portable Cinema to project an image on her ceiling. I love you Mom.

Dear Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Anker Powerline+ II 6ft Lightning.

Thank you for everything.

I am thankful for my family & friends, for warm meals and a dry place to lay my head down at night! a

Dear Colette,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a SoundCore Pro.

Thank you for being the best wife for the last 24 years, always being there for me and putting up with my many idiosyncrasies.

All my love xx

Dear Mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerCore 13000 C. This will allow you to keep charged all day while running around and doing everyones errends that seems to never stop. Plus it uses a USB C cable so you dont get confused with all the cables. Now its just one to charge both ways!

Thank you for for just being you and being that rock the family needs. Lord knows how some would crumble from the pressure, but you have your coffee and keep on trucking!

I love you and Happy Thanksgiving!

Dear Mom and Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you I’m sending you a Anker Nebula Capsule, so you guys can always watch movies and TV shows with ease.

Thank you for always being there for me.

Aidan

Dear All,

Happy Thanksgiving!

Time to buy Quality Anker products for Gift, Expect some good deals.

Thanks.

Dear Mom,
Happy Thanksgiving!
I would like to to says thank to you for being there for me and taking care of me and my sister since Dad died when we were at very young age. You had always put us ahead and work at least 3 jobs to support us since we moved to the US. You are the best Mom in the world! I love you!! I’m sending you a PowerHouse!!
Love, Hanh

TO MY BROTHER AND A DEPUITY OF OUR COMMUNITY,
Happy thanksgiving Russell, I would like to say thank you for your service twenty-two years serving in the United States Marine Corps and now for the past 17 years serving as a Dupity Sheriff in our community. It’s a honor of mine to have you as a brother.Happy thanksgiving to you and the family. To show my greatfulness I’m sending you an LC130 Flashlight from Anker.This flashlight is AWSOME.
Again Happy Thanksgiving

Dear dad,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Powercore speed 20000 so you can keep your phone charged to send me more selfies.

Thank you for being a great dad.