[Contest Ended] Happy Thanksgiving | Write a Thank-You Note and WIN

Hi, Anker fans!

It seems like 2018 is speeding by. Time flies when you’re having fun hanging out with fans on the forum. You’ve made the year come together for us, and we’re really grateful.

Speaking of gratitude, Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Do you have any special plans? Is there anyone in your life to whom you’d like to express your thanks?

Whether you need to let a friend, family member, co-worker, teacher, or significant other know how much you appreciate them, we’re here to help!

We know it isn’t always easy to put your feelings into words, so we’ve provided a template:

Dear (loved one’s name),

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a (product of your choice).

Thank you for (reason why you’re grateful).

It’s that simple. Go ahead and try it by writing your thank-you letter in the comments below. We’ll select 10 winners randomly from those who participate. If you win, we’ll send the gift you mention in your letter to your loved one! Additionally, everyone who participates gets 100 PowerBucks. How’s that for something to be thankful for?

Don’t be a turkey, Anker fans, it’s time to say thanks. See you in the comments, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Rules:

1. Leave a comment with your thank-you note. You don’t have to copy our template exactly, but just let us know who you’re writing to, what you’re thankful for, and what you want to send them.
  2. You don’t have to share this event on social media, but we’d be thankful if you did!
  3. 10 winners will be chosen randomly to receive the gifts they mention for their loved ones.
  4. Chosen gifts must be from the Anker, Soundcore, eufy, Nebula, or Roav brands, and must be in stock in your home country (if you win, we’ll help you make sure your chosen gift meets the requirements).
  5. Open to users from the US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain.
  6. Event ends November 23rd, 2018. The winner will be announced on November 26th, 2018.
  7. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

Thanksgiving Event WINNERS

Hey Anker fans,

How was your Thanksgiving holiday? Did you have a great time with your family and friends? I hope you’ve shown your gratitude to the ones you love, just like the thank-you letter you wrote here. I found them to be truly touching!

As promised, the following 10 lucky winners will receive the following gifts for their loved ones:

@TechnicallyWell
@darush87
@Nitin205
@ikari04warrior
@Lisa_Hrabec
@Robert_Younger
@Adam_Owen
@Kevin_Luc
@Datgirl_Gugu
@KKat

As usual, all other participants will be furnished with 100 PowerBucks. Remember to go check out the PowerDraw, or save your Bucks for a future auction.

Stay tuned next month for a big Christmas surprise, and Power On!

46 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

5 Likes

Dear Mom and Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a SoundCore Flare so you can continue to enjoy your old-time tunes, even in the dark. :grin:

Thank you for being awesome parents and for always preparing a delicious Thanksgiving meal for the family!

4 Likes

Dear Dad and Mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerCore Speed 20000 so that when you are away on vacation you do not have to stay in the room to charge your cell phone when you can be outside enjoying the views and taking pictures and videos

Thank you for being great parents and mentors to us and wishing you a happy Thanksgiving

2 Likes

Dear Bianca

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C!

Thank you for being great niece and this will help pick up Batman’s fur all over the place :joy: I love you :rose:

6 Likes

Dear Wifey,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you PowerCore Lite 20000. This Anker product will charge your phone whenever your phone battery is running low.

Thank you for all you do for our family. I’m grateful to have you as my partner!

2 Likes

Dear Mom :heart:

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a RoboVac 30C

Thank you for being the person who is always my support in difficult times

2 Likes

Dear Patti,

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. You have given our family so much this year, and put up with so much. You are constantly chasing Abby (our 5 year old daughter) and Kali (Our rescue pup) around the house, picking up after them. Vacuuming and sweeping their messes.

Even though you put in 50+ hours a week, you talk care of the house and make sure everything is in order. Without complaints.

This Holiday season, we will be hosting Thanksgiving and numerous Christmas parties, all of which you will do the brunt of the cooking, cleaning and making sure that the party goes off without a hitch.

That is the reason among many others, I am giving you a eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C. I am thankful for you and everything you do. Enjoy!

Happy Thanksgiving, I love you!

Best Regards,

Quinn

5 Likes

[quote=“AnkerOfficial, post:1, topic:63505”]
Dear my lovely wife, Stephanie ,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C.

Thank you for being a wonderful wife n mother.
[/quote]. Thanks you for a chance

2 Likes

Liebe Mona,

Ein wunderbares Thanksgiving und danke für die Smarte Beleuchtung an Weihnachten
und für die saubere Wohnung die mir der RoboVac 30C jeden Tag beschert!!!

Ich wünsche allen ein tolles Thanksgiving und ganz viele Eufy Produkte unter dem Weihnachtsbaum!

Viele Grüße

2 Likes

@eistee888

Ich würde vorschlagen, Ihren Beitrag auf Englisch zu vervollständigen, um Community-Mitgliedern das Verständnis zu erleichtern (und dem Website-Team). Vielen Dank.

I would suggest to complete your post in English to make it easier on community members to understand (and the site team). Thanks.

3 Likes

Per Google Translate :slight_smile:

Dear Mona,

A wonderful Thanksgiving and thanks for the smart lighting at Christmas
and for the clean apartment that brings me the RoboVac 30C every day!

I wish you all a great Thanksgiving and a lot of Eufy products under the Christmas tree!

many Greetings

4 Likes

Dear Koby,
Happy Thanksgiving!
To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you an Anker Powercore 26800.
Thank you for being the best friend ever.

1 Like

Thanks for a decent sense of humor. I have’t looked at a turkey the same way since this:

3 Likes

I could watch this all day long…

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Dear Wifey,

This past year has been amazing and with our daughter’s 1st birthday next week, I want you to know how much I appreciate all that you do for us. I know they say that motherhood is a thankless job, and I want you to know that I am truly thankful for all the joy and happiness you bring whenever you are around.

With work and being pregnant with our 2nd due in just 2 short months, you still try to make sure that we are taken care of before and after work. It is tiresome to have everything cleaned between the 2 of us, and I know you hate how much Sunny’s puppy hair gets all over after I take him for a walk, so I am gifting you a Robovac 11s. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving and know that I love you more than ever!

2 Likes

Dear Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving​:turkey::jack_o_lantern:

I am truly grateful for the love of the outdoors you have imparted on my brother and I. I will forever treasure our night hikes, camp fires and camp stove/BBQ “Gourmet” cooking. To thank you and light the way on our future trips I would like to send you an LC130 flashlight.

Thank you for all that you do especially being so kind a reliable.

Love you Pops

1 Like

Dear Mom and Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerCore Lite 20000.

Thank you for being a guiding force in my life and for always being there when I’ve needed a helping hand.

2 Likes

Dear Mom and Dad.

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a RoboVac 30C

Thank you for for being the most understanding and encouraging people when I need it

2 Likes