Got a Story to Share? Win 1000 or a RoboVac with it!

@benfoster42 I’m sorry that this is not a community event, so I don’t have any clue about what happened to your entries. If you have any questions, you may email them directly via support@eufylife.com.

1 Like

Same with me no idea what happened

I’ve emailed them, but waiting for a reply

Ok thanks. I have messaged eufy via twitter but not had a response as yet. Hopefully will hear back soon! Thanks again

There are different teams for each platform, I would direct email then or call them.

2 Likes

Will do, thanks :slight_smile:

Still waiting for a reply from email

I got a reply but wasn’t any help! They asked for a screen shot which I said I couldn’t do as it’s my post not showing up so nothing to screen shot. They also asked which competition it was even though it was the subject title of my email!
So all I’ve been able to do is reply stating the same and informing them again which competition!

I also see the competition says it ends November 4th and I entered before this date, so its a bit frustrating it hasn’t been entered! :disappointed:

They lost our entries, they told me… they could see I entered but as I didn’t co firm the NON EXISTENT email, I wasn’t entered properly.

Anyways… All prizes have been given out… So yet again, we on the community, lose out

1 Like

Exactly the same for me

Plus no mention of the previous competition and lack of prizes or Voucher codes… AGAIN

I got an information I won a discount.
As I already have such a robot this is quite fine for me, not being “greedy” at all😂

1 Like

Really? Bit disappointed the entries weren’t taken. I really wanted a chance at this competition too!

I think as Anker community is growing, so is the competition pool for any giveaway. Also, managing the competitions/giveaways/communication is becoming more and more challenging for Anker.

Anker now needs to hire more people (which is a good sign) :slight_smile:

I told @AnkerOfficial, that I’m more than happy to come over and train the staff on how.to.work more efficiently, and how.to create mail merges and dBASE searches.

With over 30years customer service experience, I do know lots of tips.n tricks!

The weird thing about this competition is that the German ending date is different. It is the 7th and not the 4th of November

Well I got another reply stating that my entry was successfully submitted to their system and that they will go through posts and pick winners.

I hope they have got my entry - or should I say entries since I did it several times!

Anyway fingers crossed as I would love to have a good chance on this one!!

They had mine, just not in the main lot.

They haven’t replied to.my last email.

Expect if we get anything, it’ll be a coupon.

Mine never permanently showed with the other entries so I hope they have actually got my entry. Bit of a strange one this has been!!

Yep.

More annoying they co firmed I’d entered, but cos I didn’t get the confirmation email , I wasn’t entered properly FFS