FREE Prizes, Now Through Thanksgiving!

I won a SoundCore Nano! Thanks ANKER!!! :grinning::clap::tada: :hugging:

16 Likes

Canada’s Thanksgiving is in October I think :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, we had turkey before it could fly south.

1 Like

Two of these and one $40 off of $200

1 Like

The Powerhouse is on the list as a discount

one of 2 thousand :scream:? that’s like a bajillion.

1 Like

Thank you Anker! way to start the Thanksgiving season :slight_smile:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: Don’t ruin our chances. :angry:

awesome deal, can’t wait for the big day

Doned d’it! Got around a 10% off voucher for various purchase amounts… hell I wish I could waste that much money on a few cables, a couple of powerpacks and a bluetooth boombox.

If I did have a spare $200 or $500 , I would not spend it on tech… Christmas for my hard working fiancèe? Oh god, yes.

However, I will try most days, just in case… then prob win a lightning cable, for my android… hahahahaha

1 Like

WOOOOOOOOOOO

we have a winner

Where?
What?

Congrats! Woot! Woot!

1 Like

As the presents flash by… I keep yelling…no whammies… no whammies!!!

4 Likes

Enjoyed playing this then read the rules and it’s US only not us in the UK :disappointed_relieved:

So, us foreigners can buy stuff, but winning or testing or mega reductions… nope… hhhmmmmm

Or am I over simplifying it???

Yep, you are :smile:

Please explain then, why jonny foreigner cannot partake, in so many giveaways, prizes, free things, testing or mega reductions? However, if we wish to purchase said items, then that’s fine.

Duty (customs n tax) only becomes an issue if the product is valued over a certain amount

Usually Anker claims it relates to product availability in country, but in this case, I cannot say for sure.

Giveaways = new products = largest sale location first = reviews

I’m also a ‘Johnny foreigner’ and have won on several giveaways and twice on the power draw. Testing outside of the Power User program has only been done once and that was offered to US members as the product for testing was only available at the time in the US. When products are available in the UK or from your country’s Amazon warehouse, the giveaway is opened up, so import tax is not an issue.

As for this giveaway, it is to celebrate Thanksgiving and at the last time I checked it was a US not UK celebration. Though we do benefit from Black Friday’s now :smile:

1 Like