Feature Request: How do I add a device to a specific Homebase 2 as a guest admin?

It seems I cannot add devices as a guest Admin to specific Homebases. Please let me know if this is possible. Thanks.

So you want to add just a device as a guest? You don’t add devices as a guest you add people as guest to be able to view your devices.

What exactly are you trying to do?

1 Like

Really a “funny” question.
But if there is no further explanation, no answer is possible, :wink:

@Taiklyce go to eufy forum and below link has some good information on this topic.

1 Like

I would like to add new devices to my brother’s security system as a guest admin:

Here’s the scenario.

My brother setup security cameras at his house.
He added me as a guest admin.
He asked me to add new cameras to his security system as a guest admin with my phone.
I cannot add devices to his security system as a guest admin, I can only add devices to my home’s Eufy system with my phone.
I can only add devices with his phone.

[Feature Request: How do I add a device to a specific Homebase 2 as a guest admin?]

It seems I cannot add devices as a guest Admin to specific Homebases. Please let me know if this is possible. Thanks.

You would need to be logged into the account that your brother has set up for you to be a guest admin on. It should be separate from the account you have your own set up on.

1 Like