Not much meat of details yet but from the test report showing the specs, these appear more to entry-level, they are not supporting the 2Mbit Bluetooth speed.
Only using the FCC information Anker released, at the current time these are the Soundcore unreleased products
- A3933 wireless buds BT 5.0 1Mbit
- A3991V - new Rave Neo type versions
- A3045 - new headphones, look very like the Q20 so a Q20 II…
- A3926 - new buds BT 5.2 - their first 5.2
- A3167V - speaker, new Rave Mini versions
- A3316 - Motion+ revision, new DAC implies codec changes (LDAC?)
- A3930 - judging by the factory information implies Liberty 2 Pro successor codename L2P+
So overall I’d say every product has a revision / addition to it over next days to weeks. So Life P3, L2P+, more Rave, Motion+, etc.
My ask of Soundcore would be to give a roadmap so squish incorrect rumours / bad guesses, within the acceptance that details would be scant. Better to announce than respond to leak.
While new products is always good, it’s undocumented or subtle differences the consumers need protection from making bad decisions, like Motion+ revision may break TWS, the new Ravi Mini may break TWS, and Amazon listings need to be clear what’s different so consumers don’t accidentally buy the wrong product. We don’t like negative feedback due to ultimately bad documentation.
There’s more information on Reddit but it’s not clear to me the source is Anker so I’m not copying here.