Fall TV Lineup | What are you looking forward to?

Midnight, Texas
Lone star law
Unforgotten

Love these progs, but gotta wait til USA starts then we get a month later in UK.

I did enjoy rosewood, but it got too samey over will they won’t they, getting upset they went with someone else… Boring!

I was a huge fan of West World, but second series soo confusing, I lost track of where I was… So topped watching.

1 Like

It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Ozark
Game of thrones
Shameless
Speechless
The Goldbergs
Modern Family
American housewife
Bob’s Burgers
Family Guy
SNL
The handmaid’s tale
Mayans
Barry
Billions
The Americans
Glow
The Sinner
Westworld
Making a murderer
Better Call Saul

To name a few, I just realized I have too much free time​:man_facepalming::joy:

4 Likes

I always wanted to watch West World. It seems that I need to stay focused when watching it. :joy:

1 Like

Wow, such a long list! You did have a lot of free time haha. :grin:

1 Like

Too true but hopefully not for much longer getting ready to go back to work😎

2 Likes

Westworld, yes. I’ve watched season 1, been waiting for the moment to watch the second one. It’s great.

1 Like

Probably for me it will be season 6 of The Blacklist (and possibly last)…just started Lucifer on Amazon Prime and trying to think why I’d never watched it before, so season 4 is a likely…also perhaps Westworld…seems to have a buzz about it…

Better call Saul

1 Like

Was gonna start Lucifer on box-set, but sky-tv only sell each series, so will wait til it’s cheap ( or Crimbo n bdays wish list)

1 Like

Leathal weapon
Preacher
Battlestar Galactica
Bad Lands
Hustle
Umbre
Code Black
Interny

1 Like

Lucifer is moving to Netflix, they will probably have the full series when they start S4.

1 Like

I don’t have any of those internet based things.

I get sky-tv due to getting it free with broadband… Everything apart from sports n movies

1 Like

Mr. Mercedes has been pretty good so far but im definitely ready for Mr Robot. The Purge miniseries is off to an alright start and Sunny In Philadelphia is great as always.

1 Like

Well, I must say that, if you can, Netflix is pretty much worth the price. There are several excellent productions, both series and movies, that are Netflix exclusive.

2 Likes

I second that, Netflix is practically essential to me. 85% of there original content blows away traditional cable and you have a huge back log of tv and movies too watch as well. I also go as far to say Hulu is becoming something worth the money. I have it bundled (with commercials) along with Spotify for only $15 or so bucks. Handmaids Tale and Stephen Kings Castlerock make it worth it.

2 Likes

Truthly, of course of yes