[EXPIRED] Soundcore Eggstraordinary Deals

I think anker will be accepting people for just one or two brands of there expertise. Since I kinda know about BT speakers and earbuds, I think I have the best chance with soundcore :grin:

Are you a PU?

No I didnā€™t apply for that since I though I only have 1 review on this forum and honestly almost no following on social media accounts (besides Snapchat)

I have 0 social following. No social accounts, and no youtube channel. I have several reviews on my own blog and on this community, but I didnā€™t even post links to them.

You should apply and see what happens

Guess Iā€™ll do that when I get home. Thanks!

1 Like

I should probably add that it took me 6 months to get acceptedā€¦ but I was accepted for all 5 brands

Worth a wait if I can get good products and get a chance to review it :sweat_smile:

I canā€™t wait for some coupons to be added to the PU page :grin:

1 Like

Nice deals, thanks!

@ndalby I have some questions about the power user program.

How often are coupons posted?

How long do they last? Is it blink and you miss it? Or do they last a few days?

Thanks!

Coupons were being posted fairly regularly but they are currently doing a revamp on the PU page / beta testing programs so there hasnā€™t been any coupons for the past 4-5 weeks (in the UK anyways)ā€¦

When codes are posted, while it is a limited number uptake often depends on the need for the item and the discount being offered so they often last a few days to a weekā€¦you are normally required to post a review for accepting the discount code (which is a Amazon code) to a review platform of your choice such as YouTube, Twitter, blogs or the communityā€¦

Nice deals! I think I am all set tho on those things currently

You are no longer required to post a review on amazon. You are however required to post a review elsewhere. (Anker community, social media etc.)

How often is ā€œfairly regularlyā€?

Thanks for your help!

Didnā€™t say it had to be Amazon, only that you were required to post a review for the Amazon code you getā€¦clarified my original post to avoid confusionā€¦

As for how regularā€¦depends on the stock levels and products they are trying to bring exposure toā€¦sometimes it could be 4-5 different items for a 5-7 period, with a new bunch 10-14 days after thatā€¦depends a lot on your region (US / UK)

1 Like

I was just clarifying it for you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thanks!

I havenā€™t seen anything well longer than that.
A good week ago during a bored visit to pu, I applied for beta, but the space to give your spiel is too small and short.

I agree. I had to cut back at least 75% of what I was going to say :joy:

Dang the sale seems awesome, would love to see some of theses in Canada tho ;-;

Congrats on getting in the program :grin:

1 Like

Just submitted the Power User application. Hoping to be accepted but not keeping my hopes up too high

It usually takes about week or two before Anker team reviews and approves themā€¦ I am a PU for Anker, Roav, Eufy, Soundcore. Recently applied for Nebula as well, took around week and a half to get the response / inducted into PU program

Also if Anker team is not loaded with other activities :slight_smile:

1 Like