[Expired / Archived] 2017 Anker Prime Day Deals

Several months, possibly a year or two.

I think the next move in terms of new Anker products will be to phase out PowerCore I series on all and replace them with PowerCore II.

Taking Powercore II which is really about a higher Wattage input and output, from QC into USB-PD would be more of interest to some in this community.

Not sure how much information the social media managers are given, but just weeks ago Anker said they have no plans for QC 4 or 4+ in the near future as there are very few devices that support it…
Who knows… as @nigelhealy has mentioned several times in the past, Anker has and appears to still be too bias to QC tech. Perhaps upcoming smartphone flagships will have a different technology for faster charging (PD). If that’s the case, then Anker wouldn’t have the need to make QC 4 accessories. It would be a waste if there ended up being very little demand.

On the other hand, if they were one of the only major tech accessories manufacturers, they would sell the most due to few options.

My guess is they’re thinking solution 1 is more likely.

1 Like

The Flare will also be on sale.
Starts for Prime members at 4:05pm NY Time. Price: ???

1 Like

My guess is $44.99

Isn’t Prime Day supposed to be about awesome deals? 25% off seems like the usual discount I see from Anker’s newsletters :smiley:

I guess we’ll see…

Irritated I ordered two of the same products 16 Days ago and now you have it for $12 cheaper because of prime day so that’s $24 cheaper for both orders. Not to happy with Anker at all.

These are all last year’s deals. This year’s deals can be found here.

It’s times like these where archiving would be good :slight_smile:

I think you pinned the wrong post…

Had two tabs open at the same time, system got confused on which I was pinning. Corrected :slight_smile:

1 Like