Exclusive Student Discounts

Soundcore is now offering exclusive deals on their gear for students through Student Beans, as well! Click here to learn more and claim your 20% off discount!

I brought it to their attention and it seems they still have not fixed it but the link brings you to a page that only gets you 15% off not the advertised 20%

@AnkerOfficial xcan you please ask them to fix it because they have not replied to me in twitter

1 Like

They fixed it!

What is required for student discount ? An email address with .edu?

Yes that should be all you need

Hello everyone! I am a student right now, and I would love to get this discount as I am not the rich man and can’t afford myself to buy such a subscription. Even 15% gives a good advantage for the student! Please tell me, it is still valid, because I want to quickly earn money on this site, so you can buy it. Thank you!

Its 20% off for students and you have to register via the link above in order to get the discount

1 Like

Currently not working or #Anker isn’t offering student discounts

1 Like

Mod Edit - removal of external site with no relevance to current topic.

@ndalby click bait link

Cheers @Tank

Ooh sweet! I’ve never heard of this before!

Shame that I am no longer a student :joy:

While I am. No. Longer a student I still have and use my school’s email… Benefit of my school is that I can still attend classes for free if their is room available

1 Like

Oh wow, that’s nice!

Lol, glad I’m not the only one doing this.

Doesn’t seem to work sadly. Would’ve loved some discounts since I’m still a student

Good to know for any current students!

Go on students!
Old old days…

Yeah, this was from a while ago.