Everything Announced at Anker OnBoard | PowerPort Atom PD and More!

Hey for the event, the Anker Atom series was all new; the Nebula Capsule 2 was new. But we also had never demo’d the EufyCam live – so it was a pretty big moment to showcase and prove our AI tech in front of media and other guests. But I can’t argue the Model Zero. We’ve been showing the form factor and some of the key specs for a while. But we were excited to finally let people hear it!

1 Like

It is cool. And 100W – you can charge 2 laptops, a phone and a tablet all at the same time.

1 Like

That’s a great idea! I’ll let our Eufy team know.

I understand… but still I think 5 hours of battery life is less than expectation of a lot of people. I think atleast 8 hours is what is needed.

2 Likes

The Atom series was on display back at CES this year, but I get it. It’s a big undertaking to show off stuff and let people play with it. Many of us were hoping for something completely unseen, but we’ll wait until CES or MWC 2019 for that, no big deal.

1 Like

Is there any update on when these items will be available?

I can’t find them for sale anywhere… even the PD1 which was supposed to be available already…

1 Like

It’s still November so any day they can still release the PD1, but that’s what a lot of us are waiting for as well. But until it’s available all we can do is wait.

1 Like

I imagine we’ll get an update from @AnkerOfficial shortly. If not, I’ll make a post asking where all the announced yet unreleased products are (stretching as far back as CES and IFA last year).

1 Like

Any word on what’s happening with the PD 1?

The Atom PD1 has been delayed until next year