[Event Ended] Alexa Hits the Road

Sorry @AnkerOfficial but this is kind of unacceptable. You sent out 2 emails to your anker.com subscribers teasing this 40% discount AND had it on goroav.com for a few weeks. What happened? Has the product still not reached “launch day”? Mind boggling. An explanation would be nice.

2 Likes

I totally forgot about that. Yeah, what gives?

1 Like

Alexa ROCKS!!!

Hi @joshuad11,

Thanks for your question!

The launch day of Roav VIVA has delayed by incompatibility problems with iOS 11.2.5. So the time for sending email has been interrupted.

We will readjust the time and it can be expected after the Chinese Spring holiday.

So stay tuned.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I’m brand new to this forum and my interest is in the Roav Viva. I think it’s going to be a very popular item and want to read other people’s experiences and Ankers responses. Is there a way to get just those comments away from the rest of the Anker products?

There’s a search button in the top right. Try searching Viva. You’re going to want to be in the Roav category.

Top left corner, click the blue image (looks a bit like a triangle inside a speech bubble)

This’ll take you to the home page

Click in the word, ROAV

this’ll open up the ROAV section, then click top right :mag_right:and search Alexa

That should get you to the right area for you.

Thank you. Suprisingly there’s not much there yet.

1 Like

Good to know you are interested in our products.
You could watch this video to get more information.:grin:

I don’t have a car but I will be happy if i get this before get car , maybe I will get car soon

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:
This is much cheaper than buying a car hahaha!

4 Likes

I’m exited that a can ask the gps to take me somewhere and it will do it! It will be easier than ever!

Okay so this was for last year… The link to Amazon doesn’t work on this page and but a search of the product on Amazon looks updated.

Amazon ROAV Viva Link

I just realized that. So sad I missed out

It would help if I could control Spotiffy with Roar Viva.

I agree! Spotify is one of the best music streaming providers! Do you agree?

One for me😂