[Event Ended] Alexa Hits the Road

I’m really looking forward to adding Alexa integration to the car with this :slight_smile:

I’m not excited about 1 feature, I’m excited about all of the features of the Roav VIVA! It’s great for complete hands free calling, controlling music in your car and even for the ability to turn lights and other things in your home! Really looking forward to its release! Will be great to be able to connect with Alexa in my house.

I can’t wait for the ROAV VIVA so I can make easy calls to my friends and so Alexa can tell me jokes while I am driving

I am looking forward to Roav VIVA for when I start driving all by myself! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Who wouldn’t be excited to make any car smart enabled and a bonus of not fighting for the charger!

Alexa integration

Alexa to play music on road trips :slight_smile:

I can’t wait to use the VIVA to have advanced voice control in my car of Spotify mainly, and control of my smart home when I’m leaving or coming home !

I like the idea of this alternative way to make your smart car smarter. I think automakers have had a difficult time over the decade to figure out how to really integrate smart features in their cars. I think this is a logical next step in making something like this work. One day I hope to ask my car about the stupid check engine lights and even possibly asking ‘alexa’ or ‘siri’ to reset the light automatically from the app.

Get a cheap bluetooth OBD adapter and use the free Torque app to check and reset the engine light.easy peasy

My wife and I have been wanting to have the ability to use Alexa in our vehicles for a LONG time. The ability to use the device to not only aid in driving, and handes free calling, but to be able to allow the kids to play games and use the other useful Alexa skills while on roadtrips IS AMAZING…I am looking forward to this device VERY much!!!

Most excited about “Alexa play Spotify”

Good luck to all since this is the last day to enter…best of luck friends

Looking forward to have Alexa be right there on the road!

I’m most excited to use a hands free device in my truck with a basic stereo.

Thanks for all your kind comments!
We will announce the winners on January 18th!
So don’t forget to check this page.
Good luck guys!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Good luck to everyone!:grin:

I need Roav VIVA! Handsfree is necessary for safety

The engine light should only come on if there’s a problem.

Although generally, a good se vice will turn it off, it is best to connect to the comp to see why it’s come on.

To just get “Alexa” to do a reset, could end up buggering your engine in the long term.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.