[Event Ended] Alexa Hits the Road

Alexa, Roav VIVA and the open road, just right. And hands-free to keep you safe and focused.

Charger and Hands free in one, and now good AI!

I am excited to use Alexa to make calls as well as to listen to music. I have Alexa in my home and I use it for everything. I’m also very excited about the form factor.

I’m so excited! We have a 2008 Scion XB with just a Pioneer Radio, and would really update the car! Even if I don’t win, I’m going to buy one myself! Anker is da bomb! :slight_smile:

I don’t own an Alexa yet and this seems like the best way to get acquainted with her as I drive for a living!

Looking forward to controlling my Amazon music hands free.

Alexa, eject passenger! Got to have it.

I like the hands free and thats hands down straight Awesome

1 Like

I’m definitely looking forward to having the ability for a voice activated system in my car that isn’t built into my car! VIVA gives the ability to take a system into another vehicle and not have to reprogram it.

I am defiantly looking forward to the on the go automation. Being able to tell Alexa to turn on the lights in my home.

I would use it to adjust the temperature when I leave the house and then turn it back when I’m coming home to save energy.

For me, the addition of Alexa is huge, as I use Alexa frequently. Now I’ll finally be able to arm and disarm my alarm system on the road without having to open 2 iOS apps!

I’m excited mostly about using Alexa in the car. I have it at home and it’s awesome.

so, 7:30am, driving to work, i’m doing mental to do lists for work and home. work list done. home list: just remembered to buy Neil deGrasse Tyson’s new book that i want to take on my business trip the next day. before, i had to take out my phone and do it while stopping at lights. with Roav VIVA, now, I could just ask alexa to prime now the book to my doorstep. Plus, after ordering the book, i can have her switch to the next song :smiley: cheers guys!

I use Alexa all the time at home, and I miss having her in the car! This will be perfect.

Having Alexa in car would be awesome… That too if you get one for free :wink:

I’m excited to take Alexa on the road and be my personal assistant.

I’m most looking forward to voice commands for music streaming…and controlling my home lights as I pull into the garage…

I look forward to this being the first step into a fully integrated experience between my home and car. Drop in on my home Echo, roll up the shutters, send a message to my parents’ Echo, all while driving home. This sounds fantastic.

Using Google and Android hands free hasn’t really thrilled me. Perhaps having Alexa in the car would be a better choice for calling, texting, and getting directions.