[Event Ended] A Big Thank You to Our Fans | Huge Giveaway

Done!! Tweet Tweet!

1 Like

Entered and shared…

2 Likes

Entered… Pretty neat!

1 Like

Thanks for the next big event… It is a great pleasure to enter and share the words with community at facebook… I am in !!!

1 Like

Cool contest. Shared on Facebook and Twitter.

Going on past experience, those of us in the community, seem to have less luck than newbies, with global giveaways like this.

I say this, as in the past little to no comments from members on winning anything.

Must remember, the global numbers are huge, and its share n spread by every blog, tech blogs, freebie sites etc.

3 Likes

I just entered! So excited!

1 Like

Good luck everyone for SoundCore… Thanks @AnkerOfficial

Excited to be part of the game. Would be fun if I win :slight_smile:

I love anker and their giveaways! So nice of them!

I agree, these global giveaways are designed to build their brand. So if these giveaways adds a ton of new customers its good for the brand.

As to us community members and those have been fans for years…these large giveaways may see more wins for community members. I don’t keep my hopes but seeing but I will continue to play because there’s always a chance.

Once again another great contest. I haven’t seen any of the other Anker Competitors doing large giveaways or even offering community forums.

6 Likes

Looking forward for a gift for a change

I won when I was a noob…

2 Likes

Entered and shared on my twitter! Great prizes!!

Would be a big day if I win the game here :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’ll be interesting to see if all 8 products get unlocked.

Exactly my thoughts.
Would be much better if newbies would win.

We, from the " old crew" have gotten so many things, have’nt we?:blush:

Speak for.yourself!

1 Like

I would prefer more of a mixed ratio or even a 50/50 for those winning the contest.

1 Like

Great giveaways :heart_eyes:

1 Like