eufyCam New Software Release Notes and New App Preannouncement

@AnkerSupport what’s the change log for the new firmware please, 1.0.7.9 and v1.8.0 ?

My HomeBase is on v1.0.7.9 and eufyCam on v1.8.0 since Feb 23. Wondering what changed. Oh well, wait for official release notes, but when?
I wish we know the upgrades before hand. So we know what’s coming and take time to explore it.

@AnkerSupport I’ve been playing with the new NAS set up procedure in the latest version of the iOS app (1.1.7_202) and camera and Homebase firmware (v1.8.0 and v1.0.7.9 respectively). I have set up both of my cameras to record to my Synology NAS Surveillance Station. It appears that the camera that is triggered first records to NAS fine, but the camera that triggered second doesn’t record to NAS at all. Is this a new bug?

Also, there’s a typo in the new app: ‘Micphone’ in Camera Settings.

I have now also received the updates. However, have now got a warning message to say the SD card isn’t working properly and to restart the homebase or reinsert the card. Restarting the homebase does not seem to be able to fix the issue. Unfortunately, I am not at home so cannot reinsert the card until I get home… which is really helpful for a security device that’s purpose is to record video when one is not at home!!! Has anyone else had similar issues with these updates?

@AnkerOfficial, @AnkerTechnical @AnkerSupport

Last day of Feb, Still waiting for the > > Web Portal launch… :rolling_eyes: This would be really handy for most of us.

Also, no update on IFTTT?

Email us at support@eufylife.com so we can help you with this!

I have sent an email.

1 Like

Already asked/posted 7 days ago (at kickstarter):

+++ EUFY CAM CHANGELOGS +++
Homebase just got updated automatically to 1.0.7.9 (sub 1.3.0.9)
Cams just got updated automatically to 1.8.0 (sub 2.0.5.6-0116-eu)

Where can i find and read the changelogs about this updates?!
Thanks.

May i (and other interested customers) get an answer please eufy, more than two weeks after those software versions have been released!? Thanks!

1 Like

For this update we fixed some known issues and improved stability. New features will be coming soon!

Thanks, but don’t you think your customers would like to know which know issues are fixed?
At least a few lines in here would jave been nice to see what happened exactly.

1 Like

+++ UPDATE INCOMING! - EUFY CAM CHANGELOGS +++
Homebase just got updated automatically to 1.0.8.1 (sub 1.3.0.9)

Where can i find and read the changelogs about this update and why aren’t they already published before the new firmware is rolled out?!

Thanks.

1 Like

Apparently with new update I could not set the field of motion detection. Was that changed too. The app is up to date too.

+++ UPDATE INCOMING! - EUFY CAM CHANGELOGS +++

Cams just got updated automatically to 1.8.2 (sub 2.0.5.6-0016-eu)

Where can i find and read the changelogs about this update and why
aren’t they already published before the new firmware is rolled out?!

So currently missing:

• Changelog for Homebase 1.0.8.1
  • Changelog for Cam 1.8.2

Thanks.

1 Like

Homebase is on 1.0.8.3 since yesterday. Appreciate continuous improvements, but a changelog would be nice, yes! Regards 2XS

1 Like

@2XS are you sure abt the version? My homebase is updated to 1.0.8.2 yesterday.

1 Like

WTF?! :astonished: :laughing:
That is quite confusing … in between one day three different people report three different updates / latest firmware versions of the HOMEBASE … 1.0.8.1 (for me), 1.0.8.2 (for Ice1) and 1.0.8.3 (for 2XS) … :thinking:

Eufy … your comment / opinion / enlightenment / enlightenment about this is … ?
Beside the fact that you are neglected massively the positing of the changelogs since a while! :thumbsdown:

2 Likes

KnockKnock … someone awake? @AnkerOfficial @AnkerSupport :fist:

We are all waiting for several answers and also several changelogs of at least the last two firmware updates for weeks now, and not only because the latest firmware again is causing issues for some customers, as reported.

Beside the fact that this should be regular and normal: If you open a “new software release notes” thread, you also should feed it … and in a timely manner. Please. Thanks!

+++ UPDATE INCOMING! - EUFY SECURITY APP CHANGELOGS +++

Eufy Security App just got updated automatically to 1.8.1_159

Let me guess … we again won’t see any detailed changelog for “fixed some bugs”, am i right?!
So why is this thrad called “new software release notes and new app preannouncement” ?!

So currently missing:

• Changelog for Homebase 1.0.8.1
  • Changelog for Cam 1.8.2
  • Changelog for App 1.8.1

Thanks.

This is really absurd.

WHERE ARE THE RELEASE NOTES FOR YOUR FIRMWARE UPDATES!strong text