Hi eufyCam users,
In March, we successfully delivered the following new features to the eufyCam/eufyCam E: multi-language App, Web Portal and Cloud Storage. We wanted to share a little more information on these features and how to make them work.
We also plan to deliver Google Voice Assistant integration and Motion Detection Activity Zone in a future update.
We have improved language support for the eufyCam App. We now support the following languages:
The App will detect your phone’s default language and will default to that automatically.
Web Portal & Cloud Storage
User can now livestream camera from their web browser on a desktop or subscribe cloud storage to save video backup on the cloud. The access portal is on the upper right corner of www.eufylife.com.
Cloud subscription is required to view previously recorded clips on the web portal.
The latest software versions and release notes are as below:
iOS App v1.2.2
Android App v1.2.0
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from receiving notifications.
- Fixed the bug that NAS recording may not be as complete as the recording on local storage.
- Fixed the bug where the system would format microSD cards (only when using 128GB microSD card) after firmware upgrades.
- Fixed a bug where the camera stops recording too early.
- Fixed the bug that misses the first few frames.
- Fixed the bug that the iOS App may skip the first 2-3 seconds of the recording video.
- Optimized night vision.
- Prepared software for Motion Activity Zone function. This function will be available in an app update that follows later.
- Fixed other known bugs and optimized stability.
Update will be pushed out in the next 2-3 days and your system will apply automatically when idle.
We appreciate your patience, enthusiasm and support as we continue to improve the eufyCam
Please stay tuned and reach out with any of your questions!
-The eufy Security team