Eufycam 2c - Nothing recorded at night.

Just started having this issue with my system. Did anyone have any luck resolving this? Nothing has changed with my network or eufy settings. They just stopped capturing events at night.

Just noticed this. Guy down the street has had two cars stolen, and out Dufy shows no movement anywhere before 8 AM. It used to pick up a couple of cars that left for work at 5 am or so, but not anymore. What the heck? Not a single answer for this either.

1 Like

I contacted Eufy support. Advised to put camera on optimum surveillance mode. This was done and now all motion after midnight is detected and recorded. It is seven days in this mode and all is resolved.

LuigiP

Iā€™m having the same problem, camera is 15 months old, stopped working properly about a week ago. Tried resetting camera, restarted our wifi router, checked all the settings, nothing. Wonder if Eufy is looking at a firmware update to resolve these motion detection problems, lots of posts on the internet about the same issues.

1 Like

Having this issue for several weeks. Homebase 2 with three 2 Pro cameras. BUSY neighborhood, traffic 24/7. For some reason events/recordings ceased after 10 PM or so. Prior to this I was getting at least 20 recordings between 10 PM and 7 AM. Now? Nothing. Eufy Support has been working with me on it but no solution yet. All cameras Sensitivity is maxed at 7. Optimum Surveillance. ā€œAll Other Motionsā€ is checked. Auto Night Vision On. Mounting is fine as recommended. Iā€™ve watched vehicles drive by, people walking by after dark and cameras donā€™t detect them. Since it is the start of the weekend, Iā€™m going to play with settings and see what I come up with. I have Reset Homebase several times. Same issue persists. Itā€™s justā€¦odd. There has to be a fix for this.