[eufy smart Drop] Backers starts getting angry 3 months without update and answered questions!

Secure-Deliveries-Made-Easy-with-SmartDrop-by-Eufy-Security-%E2%80%94-Kickstarter

:arrow_right: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/smart-drop/take-control-over-your-deliveries-with-eufy-smart-drop/posts/3154666

I’m a early kickstart supporter for the Smart Dropbox. One of the first before the Oct 2020 cut of date. I received my boxes in February 2022. I am surprised they email us and kept us informed as much as they did considering the logistics and pandemic lockdowns from China. Then compounded ship docking problems in the United States. My Smart Dropbox sat on a boat for mouths. There’s no way I can blame Eufy. As far as I’m concerned. They did a fantastic job considering all deals. It is what it is. You buy it. You wait for it. How ever long it takes. After all you got it on the cheap. Now if you bought it retail in a brick and mortar store. Then that’s different. I will always continue to purchase Eufy line of products. From there ring doorbell to solar camera to smart Dropbox.