Eufy Security Wi-Fi Video Doorbell for $109 -- $50 discount

I’m still waiting for you to release it in Canada @AnkerOfficial

No, the code does not work on eufylife.com either. Says incorrect promo code.

I still believed that $109 is better :sweat_smile:

There is no need to use code on eufylife.com. It is on sale for $117.99.

I think the point is that the code was clearly stated to be valid until Sept 30 and I didn’t see any exclusions regarding sales.

2 Likes

If the code email mentioned it was until September 30th, I feel this should have been honored.

Yea but as with all codes Anker reserves the right to final say. So if they pulled it or it met is quota for use then it’s a moot point

WOW! that looks like a great deal

Good point… The fine print :innocent:

Where did you receive the code? You can drop the customer support team an email for further help on the code issue. :smiley:

@AnkerOfficial as you have ignored other threads asking for info
When is the doorbell due to be released outside of the USA?
Will there be any differences in the European version (other than WiFi)
What’s the max current draw? (For transformer requirements)

Your best bet would be to reach out and message Eufy directly. Ankerofficial here may work with the that team, but they do not have that information uh unless its provided to them. So reaching out to the main source would probably be the fastest way to get info

1 Like

So, now the price is back up to $159 and the code still does not work. Again, the email said it would be valid until end of September. I think it is time for me to look at other doorbells.

Ankerofficial said to email the customer support team and they will be able to assist you with that.

Just emailed them yesterday and got this answer

Thank you for contacting Eufy Customer Support.

We appreciate your support in Eufy. Please be advised that the original price of the Doorbell is $159, with the 31% promotion code(EUFYDB99), the price would be $109; but the code is invalid now. There was a direct price decrease promotion that the price of the Doorbell was $117.99, but the promotion cannot be enjoyed together with the EUFYDB99, only one promotion can be enjoyed at each time.

Hope this answers your question. Please let me know if further detail/explanation would be helpful.