[eufy cam] Sensor triggering camera to record

Dear @AnkerSupport @AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical

As you already promoted and announced that the “sensor triggering camera to record” feature will be implemented in the next firmware update of the sensors, i am sure this eagerly awaited firmware update for the sensors will reach us still ahead xmas and the end of the year, am i right?

Yes, i do await an answer to my question. Thank you! :kissing_heart:

@AnkerOfficial Pls fix this problem/issue by releasing the in June 2019 promised firmware update! Thx

@yamyam ich bin auch EufyCam User aus DE, können wir mal außerhalb des Forums kommunizieren? Email „ jp.NOSPAM“ bei GoogleMail - Danke

1 Like

It would be great to get this feature. The Arlo Pro 2 has a feature where one camera can trigger another camera to start recording. I was surprised that both Eufycam 1 and Eufycam 2 have no support for this feature.

I just recently bought 2 Eufycam1 kits and 1 Eufycam2 kit just because of all the good reviews about Eufy’s support. After seeing this thread I might have to reconsider on returning these camera kits…:frowning:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial, @AnkerSupport, @AnkerTechnical

Any chance at all to finally get an update, response, answer or at best the promised firmware update, more than half a year after promising it?!

@ndalby, @TechnicallyWell

May one of you be able to k*** someone’s a** and force an update, response, answer please? :heart_decoration:

knock knock

Anyone alive, anyone interested, anyone giving paying customers any answer and support, any reaction, any signs of life or sign of any godwill?! … even after MONTH(S) … to stop harming the reputation any further? … please?!

knock knock again

We are all still waiting, even if it is already 2020, for the promised firmware update so the sensors will trigger the defined cameras! :rage:

/push … we won’t forget you @AnkerOfficial ! Nonono … bring it on … bring the firmware update - you promised it! GO!

@AnkerOfficial, @AnkerSupport, @AnkerTechnical, @ndalby, @TechnicallyWell

Anyone knows when the promised firmware update for the sensors will come?!

I am also waiting…

Also waiting !

Also waiting!

/push … until eufy’s promise is fullfilled and the sensor update has come!

… thousands of customers waiting for the firmware update for the sensors so they will be able to trigger defined cameras!

… hey @AnkerOfficial @AnkerSupport @AnkerTechnical … how about releasing the new sensors firmware which will be able to trigger cams by those eufy sensors, as promised ages ago, until the end of May 2020 ? … it’s my birthday then and you could do me a favour and fullfill my birthday wish!

Common … one good deed a year … even for anker/eufy.

THIS COULD BE YOUR CHANCE! :grin:

It’s done, has been for a while

1 Like

Can also use 1 camera to trigger others

Only problem is that I now split my cameras across 2 homebases & automations are for devices on the same homebase

1 Like

OMG! Really? Are you serious?! :star_struck:

That would be amazing @Haloweenhamster ! Thanks for info :kissing_heart:
I will check that as soon as my smartphone is fully charged … can’t wait for ot to test it! :scream:

Know why i havn’t seen/checked that it is finally implemented after more than one year?!
Because i am always waiting for their promosed firmware update of the sensors! As they wrote on 18th of June 2019(!) :

… and as there never has been any notification about a sensor firmware update, i havn’t noticed it. So how did they implement this feature into the sensors, when their firmware hasn’t been updated ?!

Can you tell me since WHEN @Haloweenhamster ? Has there been eny public or in-app notification about this?! Am i blind?! :joy:

Oh, this sucks. Have you nocticed them about this fact/bug/problem and will they fix it sometime?

+++ FINALLY!!! +++ SENSORS CAN TRIGGER EUFY CAM(S)! +++

Nearly one year(!) after anker/eufy announced in June 2019 to bring an update which will make the sensors be able to trigger the eufy cams, it is in fact, finally implemented and possible! :+1:

OK OK … any slug at this world is faster then eufy/anker … but late than never, right? :grin:

Thanks at @Haloweenhamster who noticed me about the fact that the very long awaited feature is finally available and i can say: Working like a charm (for the first tests). Thanks!

Think it was the 14/04 update that they couldn’t be bothered to give us a change log for

Noticed it on the new eufy forum

Eufy / Anker have no plans for linking homebases, lots have asked for it because of getting a battery doorbell which includes a homebase when they already have a camera system, also they want the doorbell to sound out of both as it doesn’t come with a chime