[EUFY CAM BUG REPORT] Android App 1.3.0_228(EU)

Exactly … THAT’S THE PROBLEM of the companies today! :smile:

I own a gaming clan since 1998 and we never ever participate at beta gaming or so called “testrealms” or “testservers” for new patches or updates, because we do not get payed to do THEIR job! Investing a whole bunch of very rare and precious lifetime to find and reoport how and how often and wherein they failed or made mistakes or implemented poorly thought out features?!

And that all for NOTHING?!

No way … but there are always some “stupid” kids and “fanboys” who work for free. Not me :wink:
I am “helping” and “reporting” and “reviewing” in here already way too much in the past months and need to severely restrict that in future as it just costs me too much lifetime.

Think that over: A company earning millions over millions with MY (your) WORK and you got nothing for it?! Not even ingame goodies or (in the case of eufy) any discount or equipment for free?!

Sorry! :grin:

In the past, others and I have received nothing but standard phrases for their extensive help and support, but have not received any real gratitude or appreciation for it, however.

You can call me oldschool… but:

Remember: eufy/anker isn’t a nonprofit organization, they are profit-maximizing company.
My buns also cost real money in real life … or do you work for free?! :wink:

If i would only calculate my average German hourly wage, eufy already would owe me

3 Likes

:information_source: I can confirm that eufy has (hot)fixed this bug with the just incoming android app update version 1.3.1.1_224(EU) at the speed of ludicrous of just exactly 14 days! :grin:

The mic button in fullscreen mode is doing again what he should and it’s job is :thumbsup:

1 Like

Hope Anker team hears you, though I agree and disagree to those points.

Going by your words… Anker owes you a lot of money for our helpful posts :grin: but I don’t see that happening because Anker Community is more for users and helping each other out ( and also lots and lots of events :innocent: ), so how do you plan to get paid :wink: :slight_smile:

By free eufy cam range extenders and free eufy cam solar panels, as soon as they will available and if i am still alive until then :laughing:

This would be a adequate appreciation by anker/eufy :hearts:

1 Like

Yes, that would be a good gesture of appreciation!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@AnkerSupport @AnkerOfficial

:grin:

This is the reason I mentioned: “They will give you another set for free”.
You know what I mean: “Sweet nothing” :angry:

At least something an the smallest possible appreciation.

Giving you a like for the gifs you posted :joy::joy:

1 Like

Ty…didn’t know as i do not auto update ANYTHING LOL

1 Like

@yamyam has the delete bug been fixed also?
I have nothing to test with as i keep it cleared out haha!!

Yup, the eufy bugger… oops sorry De-bugger :grin:

Hope they are available oneday and you will get it …for free :joy:

2 Likes

With the site upgrade, there are new badges as well… So Ambassador Debugger with Special Badges and of course, Appreciation.

2 Likes

“Der große Debucker” (sic)

What delete bug do you mean?

HOPE DIES LAST! :skull_and_crossbones:

Nice, but those badges do not make me full or help my with my eufy cams :wink:

1 Like

By the way and offtopic :nauseated_face: