Easter Egg Decorating Contest | Winners!

My Fiancée wants the scale so if we find out in advance and I end up with the dash cam and you have scale I’ll trade ya if it’s possible

2 Likes

Congratulations winners. All the eggs listed above look really good. Don’t forget to thank the bus driver!

3 Likes

Congrats everyone. Lovely designs

3 Likes

Congrats to the lucky winners!!
@Jillanne_David
@Macgyver15
@diannamenndes
@Nautical_Disaster
@Angelina_Cabrita

7 Likes

BEautiful work guys! congrats on the win. I especially like the egg charger :baby:

2 Likes

Good job!:hugging:

2 Likes

Powerport 2 lite is only available for German residents.
I confirmed with my colleagues, you are the winner of the UK easter campaign, and they will send you a Powercore 26800 as the prize.

5 Likes

Second that! It’s so creative!:v:

2 Likes

Don’t be disappointed, my friends!
You also did a great job! If we have six winners, I’m sure you will be one of them.
I wish you could win in the next campaign. Good luck!

4 Likes

Woohoo.

Thank you

@AnkerTechnical
Which version is it, as there are a few choices?
Will it fast charge my Galaxy S10 Plus?

1 Like

Nice one @MacBlank! That’s a hella better prize right there! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks @AnkerOfficial! I’m looking forward to the next creative contest. :grin:

2 Likes

I was asking what will be left for me (DE) ?
So it should be this Powerport 2 lite.
I was a lucky winner of that Robovac Easter contest, as far I remember…:grin:

1 Like

Gongrats lol. It seems your happy with your upgrade :joy:

1 Like

Dang that’s a really nice win right there

1 Like

1 Like

Oh wow, thank you so much for this opportunity anker. I’m really glad you liked my work. Also thank you everyone that liked my eggs post, thank you for all the support.
Congratulations to all the other winners and well done to everyone esle that participated in this competition, you all did a great job. xx

6 Likes

Congrats on winning,

heads up - I believe trading is not allowed per Anker Forum, you may write directly to @AnkerOfficial to check if this is possible to get a scale, its at their discretion

2 Likes

awesome looking eggs everyone!

2 Likes

@Nautical_Disaster I got my winners email today and right at the bottom of the form you can select what you want your preferred prize to be.

Bare in mind that this isn’t a guarantee you’ll get it and will depend on stock inventory. :slight_smile:

3 Likes