[Contest Ended] DOUBLE DEFENSE GIVEAWAY: Comment and Share to Enter! (Jan 22nd-25th)

The Anker Community Team is excited to be giving away 500 of our brand new GlassGuard [2 Pack] Double Defense protectors (iPhone 7 or 7 Plus) FOR FREE!

Zero. Zilch. Nada.

GlassGuard Double Defense is innovatively engineered to provide twice as much protection as competitor screen protectors.

To enter the giveaway, follow the 3 simple steps below:

Step 1: Login or Signup on anker.com and enter our friendly, recently revamped community.
Step 2: Comment on this post. (For example: give us a shout out, or share your experience using Anker screen protectors or other products).
Step 3: Click the share button below to share this post to your Facebook or Twitter.

Sharing is caring… you share on social media, we’ll take care of your iPhone.

No iPhone? No Problem…
You’re still more than welcome to participate in this event even if you don’t own iPhone, just grab a pack for a family member or friend instead!

When the event has ended we’ll email everyone who won the protectors. We’ll need to know which version you would prefer (iPhone 7 or 7 Plus) and a US shipping address.

Don’t want to wait or missed the prize? Don’t worry, here’s a 40% OFF code instead: FGGAML4Q (valid from Jan 22nd until Jan 30th 11:59 PST)

Since there are limited number of protectors available, we suggest you act quickly!

Rules:
â—Ź This event is US ONLY, UK community users can claim a separate protection deal here. Users in other countries will have more chances to win prizes in the future.
â—Ź The sharing is caring giveaway starts (06:00 PST) Jan 22nd and ends (18:00 PST) Jan 25th 2017.
â—Ź Limited to one prize per person.
â—Ź The 500 winners will receive an email requesting them to choose either iPhone 7 or 7 Plus protectors and submit their delivery address.
â—Ź Anker reserves the right of final explanation of the contest and prize winners.

83 Likes

I hope the top layer will be stronger. If the top layer cracks the lower layers will still be affected. Please send me a sample.

2 Likes

This is fantastic! If I win I’ll be testing this out for both my clients and family, who have a tendency to smash phone screens… Thanks for the opportunity! You always have top notch products.

1 Like

I tried the older model, it was great :wink:

1 Like

Anger products have never disappointed in the past. Hopefully this one lives up to the hype. A free sample would be perfect to be able to tell

3 Likes

Your screen protectors are then best! Would love to try this one out!

1 Like

Dang! If this is better than the first tempered glass you offered, am all for it!

1 Like

Anker makes the screen protectors I’ve ever used! Would love to try this new and improved one.

1 Like

Typing this through Anker screen protector now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I want to try this out! I have cracked 3 glass protectors in the last 6 months and had to switch to plastic. But I still prefer the smooth glass touch. I know if a company can make a high quality product, it’s certainly Anker

1 Like

Hope it lasts longer than my previous Anker glass which lasted a couple weeks before breaking. Last one shattered cause the Anker case that was made for the glass sent the impact from the case to the glass screen protector and shattered it.

1 Like

This looks great, always love all Anker products especially your protectors! Please send me one

1 Like

I’ve always trusted Anker with their products. We are already on screen protector 3 with my spouse’s iPhone 7 Plus! Really happy with Anker’s screen protectors! I think I’ll be needing more screen protectors!

1 Like

Been using Zagg Invisible shields and always have problems with fracture cracks. I love Anker batteries and their car charges and mounts. Want to try this!

1 Like

I have bought this screen protector for my iPhone. Great clarity and superior quality compared to other brands! Just got a replacement phone, I would love to use the same one on my replacement device :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are great protectors and saved me many times. The double defense will be even better. A good case is not enough. The screen protector is added value you need.

1 Like

I been using Anker GlassGuard for my iphone 7 Plus, i really love this protector. I want to see difference between Anker Glassguard vs Anker Double Defense.

I usually keep my iPhone in my pocket with keys and change… current screen protectors gets easily scratched… Love to win a new protector for my phone.

thanks

1 Like

Your screen protectors are great

1 Like

This will go great with my new iPhone 7 plus

2 Likes