Does the Spirit deliberately fade sound up/down?

Long time user of the Slim / Slim+.

I got the Spirit and I noticed the audio seems to fade up / down a lot. In recorded videos (MP4, Netflix, etc) it seems to ramp up over a couple of seconds, which is not bad. But in Youtube it ramps up/down often, every few seconds.

My phone OnePlus6 works badly with these, an old tablet (Nexus 10) works better, so I’m thinking its a device / version issue, i.e. Anker Soundcore software.

Dud unit, “feature” or a setting I can alter?

Warranty / support is not a concern, I know I can get a replacement, it is just if a replacement behaves the same, I wasted time.

1 Like

I have no issues using my spirit X with my Galaxy s9+. But it does ramp up sound slowly whenever a new video starts to play or a song. But it’s not so slow I miss what being said

1 Like

Noticed a bit of a similar behaviour with my Spirit X’s when using certain iOS apps with the music app playing in the background…the rest of the time I’ve had no issues though…

I have the product but it now works perfectly on my s9 however I did notice the same problem but it eventually stopped and was working perfectly.

2 Likes

no issues on mine. I use Android and Spotify. However, sometimes the high volume warning would drop the volume until I went back in and ok the notice and bumped the sound up. But this was a software issue on my older Android phone. I would contact Support and see if they can help you out.

1 Like

Same problems on YouTube and a media player on phone and tablet.

Got a warranty replacement coming. Good customer service!