Create Your Own Video and Win $2,000!

@AnkerOfficial something regarding final 10 winners which has been going around in my head…if decision is purely based on votes, what happens at the end if say position 10 & 11 have say 40 votes each? How does the system place one in 10th and the other 11th?! This could be the case various ways like 10th, 11th, 12th etc all with same vote count.
Is the final 10 purely on votes alone?
As I say it’s been in my head and I wanted to ask as it could cause potential issues at the end?!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

golly, I live in that low-spec world of Raspberry Pi and Chromebook and to make video and edit it, I’d have to totally change everything.

So good luck to those who can.

I can envisage a video I could make but it would take a lot of plasticine and months

3 Likes

Haha! Yeah I can imagine loads if great ideas but putting them into video format is an entirely different matter!

Just been going over the rules etc and I hope because mine doesn’t actually focus on a device and powering it up but rather Power in relation to other things (in this case people) I hope this is ok!? At college I was taught to think in a less obvious kind of way and think about the concept differently. Or something like that!

1 Like

Hahaha, just try it, maybe you can finish it within 2 weeks!:smile:

1 Like

Hi @benfoster42, thanks for your questions! Firstly, we don’t want to limit the entries for each person, but you have to ensure 1 account only for 1 video, if you want to upload more, I would suggest you to select another account to upload. Also, please remember the prizes are limited to one per person. Secondly, if competitors who have the same vote, Anker reserves the right to declare the winners at its discretion. Decisions are final. Thirdly, we encourage users to create a more original content by yourself, however if you guys also have good idea to editing online resource, it can be acceptable, but it not means you can directly copy someone else’s work. In any case, Anker reserves the right to declare the winners at its discretion.:grin:

1 Like

Unless these are the same account holder, someone kinda has with a re-jig :smile:

1 Like

Ohhh that one! I didn’t mean that one but I see what you mean. The one I wasn’t sure about is ranked 5 atm as each sequence looks copied besides the text. Is that utilising online resources?

1 Like

I just reached #1 somehow. Im amazed. Thanks so much Anker for this opportunity!

3 Likes

Some serious vote counts so far in the top 5 or so! :astonished:

2 Likes

Absolutely loved the video man!

2 Likes

Hey guys, I just submitted my entry. Check it out here: http://www.anker.com//deals/anker_powers_up_competition/v/612335-the-party.

2 Likes

Woah! A really new upload is suddenly number 1?!! Have some people got an entire school backing them or what?!! Seriously when I just looked again I was :astonished:

2 Likes

He took my place. He has a really good video but dang in less than 12 hours he gained like 60 votes to number 1 spot

1 Like

It’s turning out to be more a contest of how many people do you know methinks. Sure some of the videos are great like but so many ratings that fast?

2 Likes

True he prob put it on his snapchap or maybe twitter

1 Like

Well I guess this can be done. Seems a little flawed and unfair the way votes are taken perhaps. I look and there’s new votes every time. Maybe I can get a campaign going with someone famous and get their backing?! Lol
Personally I think I would have preferred no voting, just upload entry by a certain date/time and an independent body or something like that judge them and select ten. Just my opinion

1 Like

Well hopefully Anker disqualifies him if he cheated somehow

1 Like

I don’t know if cheating is the thing happening here, more a case of mass voting due to who you know and that sort of thing. It’s probably totally acceptable but as I say voting system a little unfair. I don’t know. It’s late here and I’m tired so I’m probably not thinking straight! Still had some good laughs as some of the entries!

1 Like

Which video you made?:grinning:

1 Like

Hey guys! I just submitted my video! Hope you like pugs! :dog2: I’m having issues with the voting though. More than a few reports of it not counting votes when people vote. Then doesn’t allow to revote. Is there something wrong with the voting system for anyone else? @AnkerOfficial

1 Like