Corona virus anker workers

Come again?

1 Like

Hang on, @TechMan:rofl:

Ohhh snap.

More companies are taking precautions against the corona virus by restricting travel to China!

1 Like

I hope @AnkerOfficial and Soundcore staff remain safe, as well as your fellow countrymen/women.

I hope China learns the lesson this time around and stops the bat soup and other wild animals that they eat.

3 Likes

To be fair, it was illegal food , so not so much the official government but the culture. Culture takes a generation to change, slower than the law.

2 Likes

@ndalby why is this post hidden and flagged as inappropriate?

No idea, I’m guessing more than one community member flagged it for one reason or another…

…maybe someone thought it was a spammer from the avatar :laughing:

2 Likes

hahahha i see :joy::joy:

one of you need to change avatar.

VMee

2 Likes

shushhh .make me. i’m not changing my avatar… you guys change urs …lmao

I wonder who will give in and change their avatar lol

3 Likes

Really hope everyone stays safe

2 Likes

At present, there is no confirmed case in our company, but all employees have stayed at home for more than 20 days.

Next Monday, we will go back to the office. Hope everything will be fine.:heart:

6 Likes

Glad everybody is not sick as that seem to be pretty nasty at the moment. Stay safe. I figured that you had been back for a week as I thought Soundcore has had some communication with us since last week thus figuring Anker was back as well

Hope for the best, all stay safe… :+1:

There may well be a scientific paper in here where the reduced deaths due to better city air quality from people staying home exceeds the deaths from the virus.

1 Like

Yes, we are working at home. Lol

1 Like