[Contest Ended] PowerPort 2 Elite: Exclusive Community Giveaway

Same here…I got shipping confirmation from a Power User item I just applied for a couple of days ago but nothing from this giveaway. I claimed my prize well before the May 21 deadline on May 16 on the day I got the email.

1 Like

Told you all I know, based on replies it looks like you got forgot. 300! I’m sure it can be fixed soon for you.

Not too concerned. Anker always pulls through. Never had a bad experience. <3 Rosa

2 Likes

Just got it!

2 Likes

wow look like Anker is back hope I get lucky and win this

“Event runs from May 8th 00:00 PDT to May 12th 23:59 PDT”[quote=“ximage29, post:781, topic:47714, full:true”]
wow look like Anker is back hope I get lucky and win this
[/quote]

1 Like

Hi @Quinn_Armstrong,@SZak2015, thanks to let me know your concerns, we have collected your shipping address by email and uploaded it through our system. This might take some time to update, but don’t worry, I will keep track of its progress. Any good news I will let you know.:relaxed:

1 Like

heh wow I must be sleepy or in a rush last night oh well glad Anker is more active now anyways thanks for the heads up

Thanks @AnkerOfficial. I got email confirmation early this morning that my item has shipped as well as a tracking number. I don’t know if something was done on your end or some of us just got ours shipped out at a later date…
Regardless, the issue seems to have been resolved for me. :relaxed:
Thanks again! Kudos to Anker :grin:

3 Likes

@Anker does any of this make sense?

1 Like

My previous post wouldn’t post, but it looks like it’s posted with the attached photo

1 Like

Had that happen a couple of times myself, especially if I’ve got multiple tabs open to the site.

1 Like

Only two tabs. One was the shipping tab direct from the email and the other is the community tab. Some sort of vortex

1 Like

I am in severe need of more power sockets in my apartment. This product would actually solve some of that issue. Put me down for one, please! Lol! :wink:

1 Like

congrats to winners!! :relaxed: enjoy!!

1 Like

It arrived yesterday! Looks beautiful, can’t wait to give it a whirl!

Q

3 Likes

So I just want to add that where the sparking problem might be reduced with the new Elite Powerport 2 it has not been eliminated 100%. Now the workaround is to use a surge protector but where is the fun in that?!

2 Likes

Workaround? If you have devices plugged in to the Elite, it should be more likely to spark than if no devices. You see sparking with no devices plugged in?

Reasoning: it is the pull from the devices which drives up the draw from the wall socket, and if its drawing a lot as you pull the Elite out the socket it could be more likely to spark.

(aside, I’m not afraid, it is feeble American electricity 110V, proper Britush electricity 240V, now that’s more to worry about but they have proper plugs)

1 Like

Not to boast but I have survived plugging in a Brit 3 pin plug without the plastic back case screwed on and getting a small electric shock, I was 13 at the time and should have known better! This mini fireworks display everytime my phone gets plugged in does not worry me so much but one day I will have to make the trip to my fuse box when it eventually trips the fuse !

I’ve had that and worse. 1st time is I was repairng a lamp and forgot to turn it off and had mains in left to right hand. Was not painful just lots of shuddering and hard to let go. Then had 13KV through my body and threw me back against a desk. I think being dumb twice is enough in one lifetime.

So what will be the next no-spark Elite be called?

2 Likes