[Contest Ended] Happy Thanksgiving | Write a Thank-You Note and WIN

Totally agree.

Although I’ve been less active in recent weeks, I come here more for the craic and less the technical side.

1 Like

Dear Mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerCore Speed 20000 so that your phone will always be charged when you need to call Dad because of a flat tire or when your vertgo kicks in and you need a ride home, or need tech support from yours truly and your battery is running low :slight_smile:

Thank you for always being there for me, the countless amazing dinners, spending hours cleaning and making the room up for me whenever I visit, running out at a moment’s notice when I see a crazy clearance deal only in stock by you and of course for being the best mom ever, I love you Mom :hugs:

Dear Josh,

Happy Thanksgiving!!

By the time you receive this you’ll realize that I now know your email password. I know you’re a tech enthusiast so to distract you from the previous sentence, I got u a gift. I hope u enjoy this Anker Powercore Speed 20000. You’ll need it in college buddy.

We’ve been through thick and thin since day one and I’m thankful I ever met you in elementary school and sticking by my side.

1 Like

Dear Wife,
Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a RoboVac 30C
thanks

I would like to thank my daughter for changing my life and being my strength i want you to have a PowerCore 13400 Nintendo Switch Edition so you can enjoy your switch whenever ur playing mobile

Dear Mom and Dad,

I would like to show my appreciation for all your help this year and I would love to send you the Model Zero+ Bluetooth speaker, but that seems to be asking too much of #Anker and #soundcore, so since you love your TV and your soundbar just broke I’m sending you the #soundcore Infini, I hope you like it! Without you I would not have a working car, a job, a bed to sleep in and on the random occasion I am not working, for dinner as well. You have helped me a lot over the years and all you ask in return is that I do my best, well I hope this help! Happy Thanksgiving!

Dear Victoria,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a SoundCore Liberty Lite to use with your iPhone and have the incredible sound quality of Anker wirelessly.

Thank you for giving me your love everyday, I love you.

My dear best friend and girlfriend,

Thanksgiving it’s all about our loved ones and the ones that matter the most to us and you mean everything to me.
You have been there for me through thick and thin, in all the good and bad times in my life, words can’t begin to explain and describe how much you have done and still do for me. I just can’t imagine my life without you.
Because of all this and more I’m sending you this RoboVac 30C to express how much I love you and how much you mean to me. You work so hard everyday, even after you have had a long day at work you do your best to make everything look nice for when I get home after I have worked all day, so we can achieve everything we ever wished for.
With the RoboVac 30C, it would not only help you to have more time for yourself but it would also help us to have a bit of time together.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 Likes

Dear Mom and Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving to you both!

To express my thanks to you, I am sending you SoundCore Boost for you to enjoy listening to relaxing classical music and watching your favourite TV shows online.

I appreciate you both for being greatest parents in the world and taking care of us as always.

I am completely grateful for my sobriety, my path that got me here has been overwhelming. My parents for never giving up on me and meeting my lovely wife along the way and gracing me with 3 beautiful crazy kids, I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Dearest Dusty,

my beautiful and strong wife, today after months of dark and difficult times the doctor said “cancer free!” to you! I am so thankful to have heard those words sitting next to you. We are best friends and we have so many more things left to accomplish in our lives.

To celebrate I am sending you this really cool battery powered Nebula Mars II Portable Cinema projector so that we can spend worry-free evenings on the roof of our building enjoying the sunset and watching movies with our friends. The first title is up to you!

Dear Mom and Dad,
Im really thankful to have you both as parents. You have always pushed me to become a better person. Also, you guys have always stuck right by my side. Thank you for being the greatest parents anyone could ever ask for.

To express my thanks, i would like to send you the SoundCore liberty lite that way you guys can enjoy your movies and shows peacefully.

Dear Cyrus
Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank you for all your patience and love throughout the years. You have made me the proudest mom even though our family has been through so many trials the past 8 years. You are the smartest, kindest and sweetest son I could ever ask for.

I think you should win the eufy portable speaker because you love music so much and your earphones and speakers have all broken. I hope this uplifts your day.

Dear Dad and Mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Soundcore Flare+.

Thank you for teaching me to appreciate the smallest things in life. In return, I’m sending you this gift that will help appreciate the tunes of your favorite songs.

Love,
Nadder

Dear Shayla

Happy thanksgiving!
We have gone through a lot this year, battling cancer and losing our loved ones sure has taken a toll on us, but I know as long as we have each other, we can overcome anything.

To express my thanks for being a great wife and mom, I’m sending you an Anker PowerPort II UL Certified 49.5W Wall Charger.

Love you!!

Dear mom,
Happy thanksgiving!
To express my thanks to you I’m sending you a such BoostIG RoboVac 30C!
Maybe this will lighten your vacuuming. Thanks for keeping my life clean and happy and helping me through all the rough things life has thrown at me. Since I won’t be home to help vacuum anymore maybe this will take my place for a little. I love you so much!

Dear Lee (my best friend),

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here is a PowerWave 7.5 Car Charger to say thanks for being a great friend. I know I can always confide in you. You have been with me through every milestone in my life and I couldn’t ask for a better friend! We have so much fun together and I’m glad we get to work together!

Your Bud,
Tony

Dear Mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a USB Type C cable, Anker Powerline+ USB C to USB 3.0 cable (6ft) in red so that your cords will be as stylish as you are.

Thank you for calling me with all your tech questions, like “how do I forward email?”
You make me feel smarter than I am.

Dear Amber,

Happy Thanksgiving,
To express how grateful i am to be your best friend I am gifting you a wireless charging bundle.
Thank you for always having my back for the last 10 years, I could not have done it without you.
Natalie

Thanks to my wife for being a great Mother to our children and a great wife. This thanksgiving I am giving you a Nebula Capsule. Thank you so much