[Contest Ended] DOUBLE DEFENSE GIVEAWAY: Comment and Share to Enter! (Jan 22nd-25th)

Great ! I have the red braided charging cable from Anker and love it ! Waiting to try out their screen protectors.

So, exactly how does glass on glass keep the lower layer of glass from breaking? Just curious how it works :slight_smile:

BTW, love your products. Been using them for ages. The five USB adapters are all over my house and work.

Ankerā€¦ a name is depend on. #neversettleforless you are with me every day in any weather. Power core, cables, wireless charging you got me covered.
Thank you.
IPHONE 7+
Galaxy S7

You have me sold with this awesome ad, hope I win to give your product a try. Looks to me that Anker is the way to go to protect my phone.

thanks for the chance Anker

a big shout out to you all

Just giving you a shout outā€¦

Thank you guys for giving us a chance to win one of you fabulous products!! :grin:

cool protectors, i have used several of Anker products and they seem very durable

HEY YALL HEY From Livingston, La we may have flooded be we are still here! I just found you guys and am very excited to check out what you guys have on the site. Fingers are crossed and I am most deff sharing you guys with friends :wink: Thanks for the opportunity and the chance at this amazing give away. I will say as a mom of fiveā€¦this would be nice Just had a lady knock my phone off the table two days ago and busted my screen to infinity and beyond lol :wink:

Have never heard of you before today. Iā€™d sure like to try one.

hey i would love this it would be great i need sommething to protect my phone from my 3 year old lol

Wanted one of these for a long time and now especially that i just got a new iPhone 7 Plus.

Had a different brand on my phone and it still cracked through the screen protector and my cell phone screen ended up cracked anyway!! Hoping yours is stronger and will save my phone from having a second such incident. Would love a sample please.

Ps my phone is an iPhone 6s. Thank you!

This sounds like a very good product! Thank you :sunny:

Would love to try one !

Thanks for the chance !!

I love Anker produces.

Always be happy with Anker products in the past. Hopefully this one also make my iPhone safer!