[CONTEST ENDED] All-New Soundcore Mini 2! | Get Yours FREE in Exchange for PowerBucks

Agreed. Long overdue.

Nothing like a good avatar that brings a smile to faces :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

I’ll update you with it when I receive. Can’t wait! Also can you release a feature where you can pair two different Soundcores together. For example Soundcore 2 and Soundcore Mini 2

1 Like

I also selected to get this via the power user orogram and am waiting for it to arrive. So if I do get selected for this as well I can definitely review the dual channel sound and how well it functions

3 Likes

I would test the volume of the Soundcore MIni2 by using it in the shower with bathroom fan on and in the kitchen with kitchen fan on. That is how I usually use all my speakers and if I ever buy speakers, I want it to be loud enough so I can enjoy it in those situations.

I am aware. :slight_smile: Half of my family is from Scotland.

1 Like

Nice avatar!
I can recognize you now!:grin:

1 Like

You should know better then :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Maybe I should try apply for PowerUser but on the other side I would be in Germany and I think Anker has enough Power User in Germany.

1 Like

Try it :thumbsup:

1 Like

Everybody is free to apply for the PU program.

It’s not just about who lives where, it’s more about your contribution to the forum n your reviewing skills (well I say skills! Everybody reviews differently and unlike school, there’s no standard to reach).

1 Like

Of course try it! We really don’t know how many PU were are here in Germany.

And as far I see now it’s possible to write reviews at AMAZON.de, which seems much more useful to “catch” new customers for the ANKER company, than to publish those here at the forum.

I was trying to find out how many “krauts” are around here, but there was not much responding. The only I know already is you!:slight_smile:

Greetings from München & Frohe Ostern!

1 Like

:sweat_smile: Indeed I should. I was tired when I wrote it. But that’s hardly an excuse.

1 Like

I know I’m a little bit late to say what I would test but here is what I would test:
First of all sound quality is it good enough, so that I would prefer the speaker instead of earpods. That includes the test of the max volume and the test how it handles max volume. For the waterproof part I would make the normal shower test. Is it loud enough and how is it working with the water.
My last category would be the connection where I want to test the speaker in different scenarios.
I would post my experience on the forum and a blog.

If selected I would probably solely use it in bathroom, turned up full blast while having a shower so I can sing along to some tunes (not gonna embarrass myself by naming artists) :joy: and I would have to be careful if taking pics as there is a lot of mirrors there :grimacing:

Which wouldn’t justify me winning considering everyone else’s ideas, and would save me getting complaints from neighbours about my lack of singing skills :tongue:

But great idea from @AnkerOfficial for incorporating the powerbuck into testing products :clap:t2:

2 Likes

The problem is that I’m in the USA until the summer. Because I’m participating in an exchange year. So I can’t write Amazon reviews on Amazon Germany.

Ich wünsche auch dir Frohe Ostern!

2 Likes

Winners will be announced tomorrow. Good luck to all those who entered!

1 Like

Think you may have misunderstood me. What I’m curious is not the determining for entering the contest. Rather the process for which anker records the individual that is interested in redeeming the 300 points. In other words, I am seeking a more organized data mining approach, similar to a decision tree; if yes (have the 300 points), then-how will the user approach the testing. Therefore, based on current format, ankeroffical would either read through all 97 posts or do maybe a FIND for words like redeem, interested, etc

Really, enjoy your stay!
Hope you are living now in an area where you’re not freezing off your “butts”, as we do here in Bavaria. -> 5C.

But my “Augustiner Dunkles” helps a lot to stay alive! :smiley:

The last time they did similar they had a few (feels like 3 ) in Anker who help, who read the posts and voted themselves then these merged to a top 20. So its going to be better if you test in a different way to the others to get more feedback. I’d say your chances are good if you fully intend to do a decent review given not that high a ratio of good posts to 20.

However this is marketing, not product evaluation as it is a fixed shipping product, if feedback is negative, too late. So this is about seeing lots of opinions which, if product development has done a good job, will be positive feedback to drive more unit sales.

3 Likes