[CONTEST ENDED] All-New Soundcore Mini 2! | Get Yours FREE in Exchange for PowerBucks

Be sure to let us (or at least me) know if you run into any wacky weather! :laughing:

1 Like

More confusion. Why put it under Eufy on Amazon if the promotional images and branding is SoundCore by Anker

2 Likes

Oh, don’t we just love the world of confusing Anker marketing mess!

Speaking of, I still can’t wait for Super PowerCore+++ XIII Turbo 26800.

2 Likes

With PowerIQ 12 and Micro USB :thumbsup:

1 Like

I wish I had 500 PowerBucks to spare … as I am relatively new to this forum.

Anyway, I have the UE Boom 2, JBL Flip, as well as the NudeAudio M speakers in my possession. I use all of them on a regular basis, each for a different purpose. Granted, the Mini 2 is much smaller than the Boom or Flip, it would be a good comparison for the NudeAudio M (similar size, feature, price point).

1 Like

Ok, will do

3 Likes

Great idea with the powerbucks exchange concept. I will look up in what things I would test it but first I will enjoy my vacation

2 Likes

As the first bucks exchange event, I I decided to reduce the entrance restriction and let more people have the opportunity to participate.

But as it is a new product, it will be released on AMAZON.de a bit later.:innocent:

The new generation with IPX7 waterproof protection, you can also do an underwater testing.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I have reduced the number of bucks for entrance. You still have 6 days to accumulate your bucks to 300.:grin:

2 Likes

It will be classified into the Soundcore brand in the future.:grin:

2 Likes

We will not let you down.:sunglasses:

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
You can use this bucks in exchange a prize for your America friend.

3 Likes

It’s a unusual chance that this new product is available in the UK market.
So don’t miss it!:grin:

2 Likes

You only have 9 bucks…:joy:

1 Like

You still have 6 days to accumulate your Powerbucks to 300.:grin:

Count me in! :wink: I will test the Mini 2 in my daily activities as I tend to be all over the place in a day, I will take pictures of the Mini in various locations and as always if the Mini 2 is impressive I will say that and if I think it falls short for my needs I will list what they are and my suggestions for improvement! :blush:

2 Likes

I know, old borders cause new problems.

So what do you do next? Canada become part of UK and remove those weird sparky US power sockets, or Canada join USA and just become weird in every other aspect instead?

Personally I recommend staying as you are, and sulk at the customs border.

4 Likes

1 Like

So you have 20 units to ship UK+USA.

If you want the most diverse feedback then check for the most diverse interests. Some will want to get that claimed IPX7. Expect there to be buckets of water.

Some will want to test audio quality.

But just random testers for the things none of us can think of would be good in your mix.

Good luck to everyone involved.

7 Likes