Congratulations to the Soundbuds Slim+ Testers!

congrats to all the winners

1 Like

I was actually ready to come here and offer my congratulations to everyone but then i realized I was tagged.

4 Likes

Congrats, wish I was able to test it out because I really like these type of headphone and would want to see how well it performs. Maybe next time.

2 Likes

Congrats to the testers can’t wait to see your reviews

1 Like

It’s like an early Christmas :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! Happy Testing! :smiley:

1 Like

Mine arrived yesterday and so far in testing sound great. Better Bass then expected.

2 Likes

Thanks @AnkerOfficial ! Looking forward to the review. Congrats to the rest of the winners.

2 Likes

Congrats winners. I’m happy to see some familiar faces (names) on the list. Looking forward to your reviews. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well Done to the winners

1 Like

Congrats everyone.

Another awesome Anker event. Congratulations winners enjoy your new headphones.

Give us the best review you’ve got :smile:

great ideas everyone. if yoou buy it you can still review :wink:

Fellow testers, can we between ourselves try to cover all the tests. So I can probably use my USB meter to measure the mAh and Watts, I can probably stopwatch time from flat til charge and then from full to flat.

I have the original Slim and Life so can compare to those other two.

What I cannot do, others can likely do better:

• weigh them. I have the cheapest kitchen scales
  • professional audio distribution. There is a Youtuber who seems to have a professional setup. Anyone can do similar?

Everything else I can do I think is likely subjective.

3 Likes

Haha, you should have more confidence in your own abilities!:grin:

1 Like

New campaign are ready for the US, UK and CA fans in next week.:grin:

2 Likes

Surprise?:laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Congratulations winners! Looking forward to seeing your reviews as I’ve been interested in these pair of earphones, will be interesting to see how they compare to the original Soundbuds slim.

1 Like

Don’t forget UK frans too! :smile:

1 Like