Community @ Soundcore

Same here using FF or Chrome,
We should pray and wait! :smile:

Dont think its a DOS attac!

1 Like

agreed it is down over here as well. had a couple of errors pop up this morning and then that huge one

1 Like

Looks like the eufy community is down as well.

1 Like

hmm that’s interesting wonder why this one is the only one that is still up then.

1 Like

The Eufy community has a few certificates errors and shortly after the Soundcore community started having issues. It’s been reported by the mods on each community to the admins…hopefully they can have the techs fix the issues shortly :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

They are most likely asleep right now :wink:

1 Like

AWS thinks Cloudfront is happy.

https://status.aws.amazon.com/

1 Like

Funny! Must have been before the pandemia! :rofl:

Interesting - > never knew that there so many servers are being hosted at amazon.
This is more than alarming!!!

Yes they (Anker, I presume Soundcore too) tend to host their app servers in AWS Seattle.

I’ve not bothered looking up their soundcore community architecture so guessing from the Anker one.

You’ll have one HA app server, multiple web servers and then cached content. What’s broken here is you’re entering via the cached content who can’t see the web servers, chances are they crashed.

Human error.

1 Like

hahah!
I know about servers and their hosting.
Those of TUM were hosted there
LRZ München

LRZ

The building looks much better than this of amazon! :rofl:

Good thing we can hop onto the Anker community page and keep talking with each other! :grin:

1 Like

Well, the good news is the AWS architecture is pretty hard to physically break, you have fibre between the data centers (availability zones, “AZ”) and the Web servers will be distributed between these.

The bad news is nothing AWS can particularly do about human error. If anything, it’s more vulnerable as:

• hype, it’s the cloud nothing can break (not true)
  • change management, AWS change something and your app breaks.

Nothing bad here about AWS specifically, just human error is the root cause of everything ultimately.

For now, there is no such thing as shared-nothing, its possible the human error glitch, if same admin, can happen here too. Probably not as I think its just a crashed web server which is highly likely unique to soundcore community.

I see we’re still waiting.

1 Like

There is nothing else than human errors.
All errors are caused by humans, my friend! :joy:

2 Likes

I agree with that argument every lab report I have to do basically ends up discussing the various ways humans can mess up and make things go wrong

2 Likes

I found some irony in this one earlier.

com-add-text(21)

2 Likes

Still the same error. I saw @TechMan tweet about it this morning but didn’t know it was still down

1 Like

Soundcore Collective is back up

1 Like

Down total of 8 hours I reckon. Roughly an admin’s sleep :slight_smile:

Glad it’s fixed