Community Exclusive | Welcome to Our Newest Fans, Sign Up and Win 1 of 30

Excellent!

1 Like

These earbuds look awesome. I would love to try them.

1 Like

Pick meeeeeeeeee!

1 Like

Good luck to all

1 Like

I’ve been through so many cheap and medium quality earphones whilst burning off the previous night’s pizza on the treadmill! I’ve never been truly happy with any of them. Either the range is poor, the battery life is a let down or the sound quality just doesn’t meet my expectations. I’m hoping Anker earphones put a smile back on my face! :grin:

1 Like

I am part of the power user program and my problem is that it gives me a signature error message. Help!

1 Like

The life is better with Anker ear phones let me win :wink::+1:

1 Like

WOW, great, I’m using several Anker products, I want to win one of these earphones.

1 Like

Anyone else getting a “bad sso payload” error when trying to log in using the link in the post?

1 Like

I’d love to win. I don’t need to do anything else do I, am I entered?

1 Like

Well, i take my chance to win :please

Thank you

1 Like

Would love to get a pair of Anker earphones. My current pair (not Anker) are coming apart. Please pivknme!

1 Like

I would love to win a pair of soundbuds. It’s about the only thing I don’t have with the Anker branding :grinning:

1 Like

It would be awesome to get these!!

1 Like

same here …

Love to win

1 Like

if It isn’t [harumph, mumble, cough], It’s Anker that I use. 3 battery packs for our phones, plus a headphone or two – the chance to win another pair of headphones would be awesome.

1 Like

Love all their other products, why not the headphones. Love to try them.

1 Like

Anker is sending information about contest to registered users, but you cannot be registered to enter. What sense does it make?

1 Like

Love to win and try

1 Like